“A great spa experience !”
Review of Red Earth Spa

Red Earth Spa
Ranked #5 of 14 Spas & Wellness in Banff
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Red Earth Spa is a full service spa with six treatment rooms including one dedicated to hydrotherapy. The Spa also features a manicure and facial room. The spa has a number of areas for clients to relax before, in-between or after a treatment. Come join us at Banff's only full service Spa on Banff Avenue.
Reviewed 6 July 2012

My husband and I visited the Red Earth spa on the July long weekend. We each had a customized massage which we enjoyed very much !!! Francine and Ashley were our massage therapists and we were very impressed ! They were very nice and great therapists ! We will definitely return to the Red Earth spa when we visit Banff again !! The spa is beautiful and we enjoyed the relaxing atmosphere

1  Thank Lucy1479

Reviewed 17 June 2012

I love to enjoy the spa and this one was perfect and quite reasonable for the prices. Staff we awesome and I hope to relax here again

Reviewed 25 April 2012

I found the spa a little too expensive for my blood but I needed some help with an injury so a 30 massage was a great help. Emma was very pleasant and knowledgeable.

1  Thank Klunk2213
Reviewed 23 April 2012

This is one of the nicest spa's I've ever been to. The staff are super friendly and the massage therapists know exactly what they are there for. Great place to unwind when you in Banff.

1  Thank CCBliss
Reviewed 2 April 2012

the treatments were very good and the staff very friendly