Red Earth Spa
Ranked #7 of 14 Spas & Wellness in Banff
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Red Earth Spa is a full service spa with six treatment rooms including one dedicated to hydrotherapy. The Spa also features a manicure and facial room. The spa has a number of areas for clients to relax before, in-between or after a treatment. Come join us at Banff's only full service Spa on Banff Avenue.
Reviewed 27 March 2014

I had a great experience from the moment I walked in! The receptionist when I made my booking was outstanding (I forget her name but she was working on March 26th at around 4:30 pm. Yuko was fabulous. Very comforting, respectful and pleasant. Her technique was top notch. I had the Relaxation treatment with the 30 minute soak in the geisha tun followed by a 60 minute massage. The soak was great. A nice bathtub which was nice and deep. The oils were incredible. Yuko was very detailed and didn't miss anything! I recommend this place to anyone. Great ambiance and the cucumber water was a great touch. Thank you to everyone who helped make my treatment beautiful!

1  Thank Becky N

Reviewed 23 February 2014

Having experienced other spas in Banff and being less than impressed... I booked Red Earth for my girlfriend's stagette weekend. Kim, who handles group bookings, was fantastic throughout the booking experience. It can be tricky scheduling a group of 7 girls, but Kim was helpful (and very professional) with every request and change. There was a last minute change on their behalf after an aesthetician was unable to work, but Kim made sure the time changes to our appointments were minimal.

The massage I had was the best I've ever had (and my Mom is a former massage therapist... so hopefully she doesn't read this review).

We all had a fantastic afternoon and I will definitely be back to Red Earth Spa on my next visit to Banff!

1  Thank yycmegan
Reviewed 19 February 2014

I went with three friends. When I paid, I handed $40 cash to my massage therapist - which the cashier saw me do. Then, when she charged my credit card, she added a $30 gratuity because that was what they did for "group bookings" - something we hadn't been told.
Anyway, I was annoyed to pay $70 in tip on a $150 treament so I called the manager the next day and explained the situation and got the $30 refunded, but honestly, is that something I should have had to do?

4  Thank shellybuddy
Reviewed 15 February 2014

Loved, loved, loved the Red Earth Spa! The massage was AMAZING! and the atmosphere sooooo relaxing! We hang out there almost all day using the spa pool, sauna, relaxing room and great shower and change room!

Reviewed 3 January 2014

massage was good....very expensive but hey this is Banff. Had a bit of a mixup with the times, I guess that was my bad, so we ate alot of granola bars and drank lots of water and tea while waiting for our massage. Overall it was a good massage.