“relaxing”

Red Earth Spa
Ranked #4 of 15 Spas & Wellness in Banff
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Red Earth Spa is a full service spa with six treatment rooms including one dedicated to hydrotherapy. The Spa also features a manicure and facial room. The spa has a number of areas for clients to relax before, in-between or after a treatment. Come join us at Banff's only full service Spa on Banff Avenue.
Wetaskiwin, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“relaxing”
Reviewed 7 April 2014

had a wonderful time
did a couples treatment really loved the whole experience we did the whirlpool tub, and 1 hr massage cost a bit but was worth it

Visited May 2013

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful!”
Reviewed 27 March 2014

I had a great experience from the moment I walked in! The receptionist when I made my booking was outstanding (I forget her name but she was working on March 26th at around 4:30 pm. Yuko was fabulous. Very comforting, respectful and pleasant. Her technique was top notch. I had the Relaxation treatment with the 30 minute soak in the geisha tun followed by a 60 minute massage. The soak was great. A nice bathtub which was nice and deep. The oils were incredible. Yuko was very detailed and didn't miss anything! I recommend this place to anyone. Great ambiance and the cucumber water was a great touch. Thank you to everyone who helped make my treatment beautiful!

Visited March 2014
1 Thank Becky N
Calgary, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Bachelorette Weekend”
Reviewed 23 February 2014

Having experienced other spas in Banff and being less than impressed... I booked Red Earth for my girlfriend's stagette weekend. Kim, who handles group bookings, was fantastic throughout the booking experience. It can be tricky scheduling a group of 7 girls, but Kim was helpful (and very professional) with every request and change. There was a last minute change on their behalf after an aesthetician was unable to work, but Kim made sure the time changes to our appointments were minimal.

The massage I had was the best I've ever had (and my Mom is a former massage therapist... so hopefully she doesn't read this review).

We all had a fantastic afternoon and I will definitely be back to Red Earth Spa on my next visit to Banff!

Visited February 2014
1 Thank yycmegan
Calgary, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Only ok”
Reviewed 19 February 2014

I went with three friends. When I paid, I handed $40 cash to my massage therapist - which the cashier saw me do. Then, when she charged my credit card, she added a $30 gratuity because that was what they did for "group bookings" - something we hadn't been told.
Anyway, I was annoyed to pay $70 in tip on a $150 treament so I called the manager the next day and explained the situation and got the $30 refunded, but honestly, is that something I should have had to do?

Visited March 2013
4 Thank shellybuddy
Montreal, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Wow now that was relaxing!”
Reviewed 15 February 2014

Loved, loved, loved the Red Earth Spa! The massage was AMAZING! and the atmosphere sooooo relaxing! We hang out there almost all day using the spa pool, sauna, relaxing room and great shower and change room!

Visited February 2014