“You can have other options out of STEAK for your meal.”

Coyotes Southwestern Grill
Ranked #11 of 148 Restaurants in Banff
Cuisines: Southwestern, Delicatessen, Mediterranean
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 24 August 2014 via mobile

During my rafting in the Kicking horse river, I met British couple. They said they hardly found other meal option in Banff. I think this restaurant could be good option for people are sick of STEAK during their staying in Banff. If you feel difficult to make an order, ask them for today's special.

Reviewed 20 August 2014

From the outside, this is not the sort of place that we would normally frequent, due to the fact that it has the word 'grill' in the title and one of us is a vegetarian (I say self-imposed pariah, but that argument has never got me far. Ahem). It was a busy night in Banff and a glance at the menu suggested that there were vegetarian options, so in we went. The initial impressions weren't amazing: the decor of the place seemed a little dated and lamented menus are always a little bit of a put-off. However, here the trepidation ended. The service was excellent, as was the food. The vegetarian pasta dish was constantly being referred to throughout the rest of our stay in Canada as the point of comparison for all future vegetarian cuisine. I had the steak which was really well cooked and came with delicious crispy vegetables. The star of the show, however, was the pecan pie. The waitress apologised that the pastry had collapsed, which it had, but one spoonfull immediately washed away any concerns over visual aesthetics in a sea of pure deliciousness!

Reviewed 19 August 2014 via mobile

Great food but the waitress was rude. She perked up and started a conversation as she handed me the payment machine just before i was about to key in the tip amount ... Transparent! Don't go here if you want to experience the usually great Canadian service.

1  Thank stalkercat
Reviewed 16 August 2014

The restaurant was quiet for brunch. Had a good selection on the menu. Food was well prepared and delicious, healthy, nicely served. Service was good.

Reviewed 13 August 2014

We stopped in here for breakfast on a really nice morning and were so happy to find we could sit outside. It was reasonably priced and although there wasnt many vegan or vegetarian options they made some substitutions for me to make it vegan which was greatly appreciated. Would definitely go back