“Expensive, small portion food”
Review of Giorgio's Trattoria - CLOSED

Giorgio's Trattoria
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Transit: We are located directly in front of a public transit stop.
Description: Contemporary Italian Dishes. Hand made pasta, thin crust pizza. Fun family style dining, "share the Italian way"
New York
“Expensive, small portion food”
Reviewed 12 June 2014 via mobile

Seafood platter for 2 people at a price of $34 per person consist of 2 small pieces of grilled salmon, 4 mussels, 4 clams, 4 small shrimps, 2 squids and small amount of linguine. We left the place hungry after dinner. Our bill came out with extra charge of a glass of red wine which we did not order. Review bill carefully.

Visited June 2014

Lloydminster, Canada
“Great Food”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

We really enjoyed the bruschetta and our main courses. I had the pork tenderloins with Gnocci which was very good. My husband had Veal Parmesan which he enjoyed. The only drawback was that it was a very busy place and we were stuck at a little table in a room with about 25 people. It was a little noisy, but really enjoyed the food.

High River, Canada
“Giorgio's is full of Italian flavor!”
Reviewed 20 May 2014

We were in Banff, Alberta for the long weekend, as we were enjoying walking in the sprinkles of rain, and enjoying the beauty of majestic mountains, we built up an appetite, 1 wanted seafood, 1 wanted steak & I for some reason, craved pasta. So we all agreed to try something that we don't have in Calgary, Okotoks or High River. Giorgio's it was. We were seated within minutes of walking through the door. We sat in the upper level of the restaurant, this establishment is a huge space. Clean, bubbling busy with a very happy atmosphere. Lots of large groups were accommodated. I believe all of the above us tantamount in a good establishment!!
The hostess was knowledgeable on the food on the menu except for the veal, but all her colleagues order it and it is pretty popular.
I opted for a veal parm, my daughter had a steak & my other friend chose the Salmon steak. We were presented with fresh baked bread & balsamic / oil. Great environment, our hostess was awesome, friendly, fast & very helpful. Time was a fair not too long of a wait. The good came steaming hot, great and health portions I must say. The pasta was awesome! I couldn't finish my plate, the food was amazing prices not bad, my plate was about $28ish not bad for the portion I hot, and the hostess got a health tip, because she worked & earned it.
If you are in Banff, stop by thus place. It is on the Main Street, of Banff Avenue, as I will return there for sure!

2 Thank Yousrajomha
Shropshire, United Kingdom
“Great place”
Reviewed 19 May 2014

We were staying in Banff on a Rockies tour and had a great evening at Giorgio's. The atmosphere was super, service first-class and food excellent. Local beer and wine were reasonably priced.

We'd certainly recommend the place for a great evening.

• Visited May 2014
Calgary, Canada
“Yum!”
Reviewed 5 May 2014

What a great restaurant! The service was amazing and the food delicious! i have been to Banff many times and don't know how I have missed this gem in the past! I went with a large group and everyone enjoyed their meal. The house wines were reasonably priced and delicious! I ordered their signature Roseline dish and can't recommend it enough! What a treat!