“worst service ever”

Ranked #51 of 148 Restaurants in Banff
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed 26 March 2014

It was someone's birthday or someone was leaving that works at the pub.
However it was no excuse for poor service. I waited for my bill for 15 minutes.
I was actually contemplating not paying for my bill, for the first time in my
life . Im 53 years old. However there were a lot of people not getting service
at all. I understand what was going on, however they should have put a sign in
the bar , what was going on . I have no idea how much money they lost yesterday,
i honestly think they didn't care. If you want to go bankrupt keep on doing what your doing
presently, on a good note the food was great.

Reviewed 27 February 2014

Went here with some co-workers during a meeting. It was during the week so not crowded but still had a good bit of people there. The staff was attentive and there was a great area to the side for us to congregate. The music is a little loud if you are trying to talk as a group but fine for one on one. People were dancing but we didn't partake or eat, so can't comment on the food.

Reviewed 31 January 2014 via mobile

We have been multiple times to eat and drink here. The menu is extensive enough and all the items we have tried are excellent. The prices are reasonable as well. Weekly specials are offered and generally great deals. The staff are friendly and the atmosphere is fun and upbeat. Definitely will be back

Reviewed 23 November 2013

Called in here for a few beers, being off season it was quiet but the service was good, beer was cold and it felt like somewhere you could chill out!
Never ate here but food looked ok.

This seemed like somewhere that would be great fun on a busy night!

Reviewed 20 November 2013

We came for the Bon Appetite Food Fesitval! As indicated by the sign, we sat ourselves! We got to choose a nice seat overlooking main street. Our server was friendly and came by enough, nothing show stopping but I was happy with her! The drinks were mmmm, we got hot chocolate with Baileys and they had rimmed the tops with sugar. It was delicious. The food was amazing, as well!

I had potato chowder to start and it was just delicious. My boyfriend loved his! As an entree, I had Guiness meat pie and my boyfriend had chicken and dumplings. The pie was my favourite meal during this trip. Just amazing! Our desserts were apple crumbles, and that was also my favourite dessert! Just mmm.... The raisins were a great compliment to the flavours! Brilliant!

We would come here again!