Suginoya restaurant in located on the second floor of a building with not much natural light. It's a budget restaurant.
We went for lunch and had the lunch special.
- miso soup, tasted OK
- Bento box with salad, rice, some pickles, teriaki chicken, and tempura:
- Salad was fresh
- Rice was good, had some poppy seeds on top of it, nice!
- Teriaki chicken was more of a fried breaded chicken with maybe a hint of teriaki sauce. Nothing like any other Japanese teriaki chickens we ever had before. This was more an American style fried chicken with a Japanese twist. Tasted OK.
- Tempura was good, except that the shrimp didn't taste so good to me.
- Wife had breaded shrimp instead of tempura, and I tasted it. That shrimp also didn't taste so good to me.
- We purchased tea, came in a large pot. It tasted good.
- Price very reasonable
This restaurant is good for lunch on a budget, but of course you get what you paid for. Taste is average at best.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.