“Lunch”

Ranked #17 of 156 Restaurants in Banff
Price range: US$5 - US$36
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Tooloulou's is a locally owned and operated restaurant in Banff Alberta. We offer sizeable Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner menu choices with a Cajun Creole touch & some Canadian flair. Full Breakfast menu is served till 2:00pm daily. Laissez les bon temps rouler! (Let the good times roll !)
Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

I'm from the southeastern United States and had no idea you could get Cajun food this food in the Canadian Rockies! Jambalaya, crab PO-boy and andouille PO boy were all delicious!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,667)

Reviewed 18 July 2017

The best experience in Banff at Tooloulou's the food was spectacular and the Chef and owner Steve and his staff even better. It was our sisters getaway and retirement party. we chose the Tooloulou's to celebrate. and that we did.

Reviewed 17 July 2017

We had an early dinner at Tooloulou's and really enjoyed it. Food was all great (Banana Foster dessert was particularly amazing!). The staff were really friendly and great with kids. By the time we were leaving people were queuing out of the door for a table, so I'm glad we went early!

Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

The restaurant is small and popular. With no reservations, one chances their luck. We had about a 20 minute wait for a table.
The shrimp Gumbo, and Salmon were superb.
I did feel sorry for the server, I think her name was Brianne. The place was packed and she had to take in new guests from the line, remove old dishes, clean tables, take food and drink orders, and serve said food and drink, seemingly alone. They were severely understaffed for servers. I can't say if that was normal or just an off night. She was very friendly and professional, where I would have had a stroke if put in her shoes.

Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

We had high expectations due to the many positive revues. I had the crawfish and I was very disappointed (when they say don't rely on a picture) it had no flavour at all!! My daughter ate the mussels which tasted delicious and my husband had the mixed seafood with rice. (shrimp Cajun)