“Excellent Food”
Review of La Terrazza

La Terrazza
Reserve with OpenTable
La Terrazza is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #16 of 147 Restaurants in Banff
Price range: US$10 - US$36
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Wolf St
Description: The Terrace is excited and proud to present it's transformation into La Terrazza. Our new menu offers freshly prepared authentic Italian cuisine in the heart of downtown Banff.
Calgary
“Excellent Food”
Reviewed 5 April 2014

Had dinner at The Terrace and have to say it has become my new favourite in Banff. The food was so good. I had the Beet and fennel salad and the lamb as an entree. Delicious!!! Service was very good. I will be back

3 Thank TheresaHu
Terrace M, Manager at La Terrazza, responded to this review, 7 May 2014
Good day. Sorry for the delay in my response. I am very happy to hear that both your meal and the service was to your liking. Hopefully we will see you again. If you would ever like to reach me, my email is "terracemanager@banffparklodge.com". Thank you for your review.

Penticton, Canada
“No options for vegetarians”
Reviewed 4 April 2014

We had a $40 dining credit which came with our hotel reservation. Upon looking at the menu there was only one vegetarian option on the menu and the rest was elk, lamb, duck, veal, pretty much every kind of meat you can think of. My boyfriend had the salmon which he enjoyed.

Terrace M, Manager at La Terrazza, responded to this review, 7 May 2014
I apologize for the lack of vegetarian options we have available. If we had been made aware of your dietary restrictions the kitchen would have made something more appealing to your palate. More and more often, our kitchen designs dishes to accommodate a wide variety of allergies and dietary needs. If ever you are back this way I would love the opportunity to make it up to you. My email address is "terracemanager@banffparklodge.com"
Montreal, Canada
“Yummy”
Reviewed 2 April 2014

We've spent 2 nights at the Banff Park Lodge Hotel. I was looking for a place to have a birthday dinner. Most of the Banff restaurant reviews pointed out this was the best one. I wasn't sure about it because it is situated (almost) directly in the hotel lobby. We decided to give it a try anyways. Seems like the reviews were right. The food was amazing and the table service was impeccable.

• Visited July 2013
5 Thank Kati M
Terrace M, Manager at La Terrazza, responded to this review, 4 April 2014
I'm glad you enjoyed your evening and hope the rest of your birthday was a joyous occasion. Please let me know if ever you are back this way. Paul. terracemanager@banffparklodge.com
Oliver, British Columbia, Canada
“Great food and great service”
Reviewed 30 March 2014

The menu is a little limited but the selections were served beautifully and were great quality. We had a voucher with our Travel Zoo deal for 50$ off and that made it very affordable.

4 Thank Hilary D
Terrace M, Manager at La Terrazza, responded to this review, 4 April 2014
Thank you for your feedback. We hope to see you again. Paul. terracemanager@banffparklodge.com
Canmore, Alberta
“Great again”
Reviewed 24 March 2014 via mobile

It was my second visit at the terrace and it was great again.
I had the same server as on my first visit and she remembered me, which was very nice. She recommended the duck to me which I tried. And it was just beautiful. Great portion, nice presentation.
When back in banff for dinner I'll be back at the terrace!

3 Thank melanieschmidt
Terrace M, Manager at La Terrazza, responded to this review, 25 March 2014
Thank you very much for your review. I am glad we provided a enjoyable dining experience for you and yours. Look forward to having you visit again. Sincerly, Paul (terracemanager@banffparklodge.com)