“Great cheese and spinach stuffed manicotti”

The Old Spaghetti Factory
Ranked #23 of 148 Restaurants in Banff
Price range: US$8 - US$16
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 20 August 2014

This was my 2nd experience with The Old Spaghetti Factory, the 1st being in Vancouver, BC. I ordered the cheese and spinach stuffed manicotti, which was very good. My friend ordered the lasagne, which she said was very good. Both meals were far too large for us to finish. Every meal they serve can easily feed 2 people. Our meals were about $15.00 CAD each.

The salad was fresh and crisp, and the blue cheese dressing was fresh.

The meals come with bread and flavored butter (garlic) as well as plain whipped butter. Dessert is also included. The choices are vanilla or Spumoni ice cream. My friend had the Spumoni and said it was good.

They were pretty crowded, since it is Banff, but our wait was only about 15 minutes. We observed that tables of greater than 4 had a much longer wait.

There are newer reviews for The Old Spaghetti Factory

Reviewed 20 August 2014 via mobile

Lovely restaurant, good location and beautiful views on sunny days.
The restaurant has set prices for entrees and includes a starter of soup or salad, garlic bread plus ice cream for dessert. Ideal if you are trying to keep to a budget - though you can go mad and add extras!
A good variety of food to chose from, all of it delicious, and the staff were all very friendly.

Reviewed 19 August 2014

First time we have used this restaurant and found good food, great service, and in and out in an hour. Would definitely go back.

Reviewed 19 August 2014

We came for Sunday lunch with our one year old daughter. Server was very nice and accommodating with high chair and crayons/kids menu. Subbed out juice for milk.

We ordered kids pizza, wings for me, and chicken fingers for wife. All delicious. Only complaint I had was with my Caesar salad, a little weird. A meal for 3 was 45 bucks (with two factory size Caesars, double shot). My wings were awesome, no charge for ranch, service was fast and prompt, desert was good and included, very satisfied with this meal.

1  Thank Mark L
Reviewed 18 August 2014

Service was efficient and food was delicious. Didn't have to wait long for a table. I left the restaurant with a full stomach. I would recommend this restaurant to all pasta lovers.