“Our two year old grandson was served last!!!”

Chili's Grill and Bar
Ranked #33 of 147 Restaurants in Banff
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Description: Chili’s at the Fox Hotel & Suites, quite possibly the nicest Chili’s on the planet, in the world’s most beautiful National Park. Take your taste buds to whole new level with Chili’s great choices, including those classics like Baby Back Ribs and Big Mouth Burgers. Big bold flavours are the signature of the Banff Chili’s! Be sure to check out the Margarita Bar in our lounge, no one does Margarita’s better! Hang out, relax and enjoy the mountains or take in a sporting event on the 60″ plasma TV. Winter or Summer Chili’s is where it’s at.
Alberta
“Our two year old grandson was served last!!!”
Reviewed 18 November 2013

Shameful! As I was greeted by the host I explained how my 2 yr old grandson was hungry. He alerted the waitress after that it was downhill. All the adults at the table received their meals first before our little one. When his chicken finally arrived it wasn't cooked properly. I wanted to go to this restaurant thinking it might be family friendly??? I expected alot more from Chili's.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank AlbertaBumblebee

• Korean first
Edmonton Canada
“Great Food & Service”
Reviewed 17 November 2013

My family & I ate here for lunch on our short trip to the mountains. We had a wonderful server who was very friendly and attentive.

I'm glad we came here as the inside of the restaurant is unique and inviting. We must have missed the lunch crowd as service was quick, friendly and caring. It was my husband's birthday and our server brought out a nice cake for him. That was a huge surprise and was a nice touch. Thank you Chili's.

Our food was really good too. I never had nachos made like that before. Tortilla chips with refried beans spread on it, cheese and a jalapeno. What a great change from the usual. We all enjoyed our lunch here.

• Visited October 2013
“All right, but for Banff, you need to be excellent”
Reviewed 28 October 2013

The food was alright, but not stellar. With all the venues out there, you have to be better than the others, and these guys (my first time at a Chilis) didn't do it. I had chicken fajitas and they were boring. There was nothing exciting about them whatsoever and was 'meh'. The dessert (chocolate volcano) was excellent.
Overpriced for the taste and I won't eat here again, not in a town where there are so many awesome restaurants within seconds of each other.

Visited October 2013
Okotoks, Canada
“Service was over and above spectacular”
Reviewed 22 October 2013

We went to Banff for the day to celebrate my moms 65th birthday. They not only allowed me to bring a homemade cake, but stored it, served it and cleaned my pan! On top of that, they reserved out table right in front of the wood burning fireplace and then put up birthday decorations. I will most definitely go back!!

• Visited October 2013
Sutton-inAshfield, Notts
“yummy food”
Reviewed 17 October 2013

We stayed at the fox and this was great having Chili's on site after a full days walking. Great food, staff and drinks!

Visited October 2013