“Best ribs!”

Tony Roma's
Ranked #38 of 143 Restaurants in Banff
Price range: US$9 - US$35
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Barbecue, Canadian, Soups
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Kids, Local cuisine, Groups, Cheap Eats, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Famous for Ribs since 1972, and located in the heart of Banff inside the historic Mount Royal Hotel. At Tony Roma's Banff we are best know for; our Baby Back and 4 other styles of ribs, served in our house-made signature BBQ sauces; AAA Certified Alberta Angus Beef Steaks, fresh never frozen, and triple-marbled Prime Rib. Well-suited for all members of the family, there is something for everyone! Gluten-Free and Children's Menu's available. Large groups are welcome. Dining available in our main dining area, or our well-appointed lounge, complete with 75" TV's & fireplace. All ages welcome. Reservations are recommended.
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Best ribs!”
Reviewed 16 May 2014

The food was absolutely amazing, best ribs we've ever tasted! The service was really good and the food was the best we had in Banff.

Visited July 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Polish first
“Tony Roma's Banff forgotten Cesspool”
Reviewed 14 May 2014 via mobile

I have had the displeasure of dining, I use that word loosely as in dumpster diving is also dining, at you Banff establishment.
To be blunt it was horrible, I had no idea restaurants were allowed to recycle garbage and charge top dollar.
Everything was cold, I mean everything that we ordered from the congealed garlic butter on the broccoli to the non melting pad of butter on the cold baked potatoes.
I sent my fries back because IN MY OPINION it  is almost impossible to serve cold fries,when you have a DAMN deep fryer, through the DAMN fries back in the deep fryer, I wanted hot fries.
I had cold fries, cold broccoli, cold quarter chicken(it may have been a small leg) and surprisingly COLD COFFEE. I ordered a cup of hot coffee, it came cold.
My friend had sirloin medium well, it was blue with grill marks and cold you can guess the temperature of the rest of the food.
A $37.00  meal of garbage. I paid because I didn't want to embarrass my friend on her birthday. She picked Tony Romas because she saw the commercials, sadly  neither of us have had the displeasure, but our friends said in Calgary the establishment was pretty good.
I am very pissed, that was the first time that I ever ate at a Tony Romas and the last. You SUCK. Or maybe the other Tony Roma's are sending their refuse to the place to rot.

“Nice atmosphere”
Reviewed 13 May 2014 via mobile

Centrally located on the main strip. Stopped here for lunch, with several other restaurants not open before 4 pm this turned out a good choice. Nice steak cooked as ordered. Reasonably priced

United Arab Emirates
“Great location and service!”
Reviewed 9 May 2014

This restaurant attached to the Mount Royal hotel on Banff Avenue is a great place to stop by if you want early breakfast. A buffet meal with hot and cold options was available and the guy at the counter was gracious enough to waive my toast only breakfast and charge only my husband's hot breakfast.

Convenient location and great service!

Visited May 2014
Australia
“Usual fare with good service”
Reviewed 6 May 2014

Tony Roma's has become a staple for us when visiting North America. We love the food but especially the ribs! The restaurant in Banff has a nice layout without being crowded and the service was very good. BTW... Dont forget to leave room for dessert, the red velvet cake is highly recommended.

• Visited May 2014