This hotel is easy walking distance to town and a medium walk from the old railway station. We stayed in the main building and had a room overlooking the pool. A room on the outside of the building may have been better.
The inside rooms can't be double glazed as we got a lot of pool noise. The hotel takes teenagers on spring break.
Downstairs eating is basic pub food but we enjoyed the "Italian" style restaurant more on the last night.
Shuttle buses right in front of the hotel take you to the ski slopes and Fairmont Lake Louise hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lake Louise Inn has the perfect guestroom or suite for your Rocky Mountain getaway. All guest accommodations provide the comfort and convenience of modern amenities like FREE Wi-Fi in a beautiful and rustic mountain setting. Individual room and suite styles may feature kitchens, balconies, patios, fireplaces or Jacuzzi tubs. You can also take in the spectacular mountain scenery through floor to ceiling windows as you relax and unwind in our heated indoor pool and whirlpools. Guests can also enjoy our many dining options, from cozy fine dining at Legends Restaurant to delicious pub style food at Explorers lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Lake Louise Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lake Louise Hotel Lake Louise
- Lake Louise Resort
- Lake Louise Bed Breakfast
- Inn Lake Louise
- Lake Louise Hotel Banff
- Lake Louise b&b