We shared a 2 bedroom suite and it was reasonably roomy, comfortable, clean as it should have been. Nothing to point to as a highlight and nothing to complain about, and it was likely reasonable value.
We had breakfast once at the hotel restaurant and the service was pretty ordinary. Also the many advertisements around the eating areas extolling the virtues of their Starbucks coffee are all promise and seemingly never available.
It has a convenient position to the village where there is one good coffee provider.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lake Louise Inn has the perfect guestroom or suite for your Rocky Mountain getaway. All guest accommodations provide the comfort and convenience of modern amenities like FREE Wi-Fi in a beautiful and rustic mountain setting. Individual room and suite styles may feature kitchens, balconies, patios, fireplaces or Jacuzzi tubs. You can also take in the spectacular mountain scenery through floor to ceiling windows as you relax and unwind in our heated indoor pool and whirlpools. Guests can also enjoy our many dining options, from cozy fine dining at Legends Restaurant to delicious pub style food at Explorers lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ctrip TA, TravelUp, Odigeo, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Lake Louise Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lake Louise Hotel Lake Louise
- Lake Louise Resort
- Lake Louise Bed Breakfast
- Inn Lake Louise
- Lake Louise Hotel Banff
- Lake Louise b&b