I'd booked this hotel through Hotwire and so got a really good price (for Lake Louise). We had a wedding nearby in Field, BC, and this worked out nicely. Because of the decent price, I was expecting an older, perhaps slightly run-down motel and didn't have time to look it up beforehand. I was pleasantly surprised at the quality and the atmosphere! Our room was on the first floor, so we didn't notice lack of elevators, as I saw on one review just now. Our room (for two) had a king size bed and everything we required, with really nice furnishings and decor. Breakfast was not included and we were advised there was a brunch available for $17/person. We ate elsewhere, so I can't comment on that. I always love a mini fridge in the room when we travel, which this did not have, but we were only there for 12 hours so it didn't matter. I did notice excessive noise compared to other hotels I've stayed at. Voices in the hall woke me up around midnight, but it was just people talking and a child being a little on the loud side. The people above us walking around sounded like elephants in the morning but it was brief and we were getting up anyway. There are several restaurants available, a pool and two whirlpools were listed as well, so lots of amenities. Staff were friendly enough and everything was clean.
I don't think I would have enjoyed it as much for a longer stay or at a regular price but I'm usually traveling with kids/teenagers on a budget. :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lake Louise Inn has the perfect guestroom or suite for your Rocky Mountain getaway. All guest accommodations provide the comfort and convenience of modern amenities like FREE Wi-Fi in a beautiful and rustic mountain setting. Individual room and suite styles may feature kitchens, balconies, patios, fireplaces or Jacuzzi tubs. You can also take in the spectacular mountain scenery through floor to ceiling windows as you relax and unwind in our heated indoor pool and whirlpools. Guests can also enjoy our many dining options, from cozy fine dining at Legends Restaurant to delicious pub style food at Explorers lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Lake Louise Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lake Louise Hotel Lake Louise
- Lake Louise Resort
- Lake Louise Bed Breakfast
- Lake Louise Hotel Banff
- Inn Lake Louise
- Lake Louise b&b