My wife and another couple stayed for two nights at the bungalows. We stayed in a two bedroom unit and they in a single cabin, what a wonderful place it is within a couple of km of the lake without the rediculous Fairmont price, if you want the Fairmont feel you can have dinner there walk through and take photos (I wont tell) no really go to the lake around 0630 h for your photos, rent a canoe if you wish ($40 an hour) and then go look around what a beautiful place. Back to the cabins Excellent for the price, allways try to get upstairs to avoid the elephant nises from upstairs, but that is the same in all of these lodges.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Paradise Lodge and Bungalows offers a unique setting of individual cabins and suites in the heart of the Canadian Rockies. Located only 1 Km from Lake Louise and 20 time Alberta Housekeeping Award winner, Paradise Lodge and Bungalows exceeds expectations. Attention to detail and a welcoming atmosphere makes a destination to come back to. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Paradise Lodge & Bungalows reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Lodge And Bungalows
- Paradise Lodge & Bungalows Hotel Lake Louise