Chalet: The chalet was smaller than we thought but that is of no consequence as it was clean, tidy and warm with a view to die for from the bathroom and rear veranda. The living room doubles as bedroom and kitchenette complete with microwave oven and all the basic kitchen utensils you need plus complimentary washing up liquid.
The bathroom had a good shower and the bath is a deep double ended bath and plenty of Piping hot water when you need it.
Comments: It was an absolute delight to stay here and it is only a couple of hours from Banff. Another bonus is the wild life, we saw a Grizzly Bear not less than 1 kilometer down the road!
Tip: To use the communal barbecue you need to inform reception and the site attendant will supply all the BBQ equipment for you to use. We arrived in June and the Lake was still frozen. It can become quite cold at night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Paradise Lodge and Bungalows offers a unique setting of individual cabins and suites in the heart of the Canadian Rockies. Located only 1 Km from Lake Louise and 20 time Alberta Housekeeping Award winner, Paradise Lodge and Bungalows exceeds expectations. Attention to detail and a welcoming atmosphere makes a destination to come back to. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Paradise Lodge & Bungalows reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Lodge And Bungalows
- Paradise Lodge & Bungalows Hotel Lake Louise