Post Hotel & Spa
Mountaineer Lodge(Lake Louise)
US$270
US$249
Hotels.com
Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise(Lake Louise)
US$833
US$547
Fairmont.com
  • Pool
Deer Lodge(Lake Louise)
US$306
US$228
US$86
Kootenay Park Lodge(Kootenay National Park)(Great Value!)
US$131
  • Restaurant
Bow View Lodge(Banff)(Great Value!)
US$158
US$150
Orbitz.com
US$236
US$213
Elk + Avenue Hotel(Banff)(Great Value!)
US$242
US$230
Lake Louise Inn(Lake Louise)
No availability for your dates from our partners
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Pool
1,032 results
All reviewswine cellargourmet packageturn down servicepipestone riverwood burning fireplacetrain noisemain restaurantbath saltscanadian rockiesevery afternoonadirondack chairsbow riversteam roomfavorite hotellight sleeperworld classskating rink
Reviewed 18 September 2010

This is nice place, it is walking distance to downtown Lake Louise. It is only a few miles to Lake Louise. The beauty of Banff national park is breath taking. The hotel has a wonderful pool and whirlpool.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 September 2010

My husband and I stayed here for five nights and enjoyed every second. It is true that one side of hotel faces railroad which might bother some folks. We did not notice the trains too much. Certainly, the other side of hotel faces river and would be quieter and more picturesque. Facility is well maintained, employees are polite and helpful, and general atmosphere is first class. Must mention flowers, both inside and out--gorgeous. The small spa is wonderful--pool relaxing. Would go back any time.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 September 2010

We stayed here for 2 nights of an 8-night vacation in the area, and this was our favorite hotel. At first we were a little disappointed in the room because its decor looked kind of dated --the bedding looked like it was from the 70s or 80s!. But we were won over by the great service, nice touches, and beautiful public areas like the lobby. We arrived wet and cold and were greeted by hot tea and coffee service in the welcoming lobby. They have this every afternoon. The indoor pool and hot tub were beautiful. There were nice, big, thick towels there, and the great feature of a little machine that spun the water our of your suit -- makes for much quicker drying. We had body treatments in the spa, and it was the nicest spa either of us had been to. Very nice experience, beautiful decor, relaxing. Ample free parking, short walk to the village of Lake Louise which has a few shops and cafes. The staff were friendly and accomodating. No air conditioning, which was not a problem while we were there, but I don't know how comfortable it would be if it was hot. They did bring a fan to the room upon request.

• Stayed: September 2010
1  Thank IowaMidwestTraveler
Reviewed 3 September 2010

Let me start by saying vie had better service at mcdonalds and left fuller. I had the cod and their most expensive soup. The soup had oysters or muscles on top in shell and a liquid base. It was extremeLy salty. Just basically a colorful liquid broth. I've eaten at most of the five star restaurants where I live and as an example I once got the wrong drink order and was told profusely apologized to and the waiter made sure the rest of my evening was spectacular. He apologized an told me that if I had a problem with his service he would be gone. I walked into this restaurant after hiking in a park because I read it was an excellent restaraunt in fodors so I didn't have the best attire. I was sitting in the front of the room with my hat on because my hair was a wreck and the service started ok theynwere friendly but then it went bad once more guests arrived. They servers me the wrong drink and the two girls up fro kept walking over from behind a wall and staring and laughing. The guests aroung me started to get visibly uncomfortable. Couldn't wait to leave. Cost me 70 dollars and I had to go to the grocery store to get more food. The cod was good. Thatswhy they got 2 stars :)

Stayed: September 2010, travelled solo
1  Thank Woohoo112
Reviewed 29 August 2010

I booked the hotel after seeing all the glowing reviews on TA. We were very disappointed and this was not worth the price at all. The room was dated except the bathroom which was nice. Front desk staff were okay. Since the main restaurant appeared extremely pricey, we had dinner at the Outpost pub - the food was terrible and the waitress was not very helpful. Very close to railway line, so noisy at night. Will not stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with family