We upgraded to gold lounge and was allocated an amazing room that had a view that was spellbinding and jaw dropping to say the least!
Whilst we enjoyed luxurious bed linens and king size bed with a marble bathroom with a deep bath the view of the frozen Lake was breathtaking. Afternoon tea and later our front table for two in the Glacier Dining room was a night to remember. Stunning views and combined with attentive service and superb food only added to the charm and breakfast in the morning in the gold lounge was most enjoyable with relaxed atmosphere and most delicious choices to tempt the fussiest! Will stay there again happily.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by some of the most breathtaking scenery in the world, the iconic Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise resort is nestled deep within Banff National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Enveloped by soaring mountain peaks, the majestic Victoria Glacier and a glistening emerald lake, the natural beauty of this destination permeates every nook of the historic resort - originally built as a base for outdoor enthusiasts and alpinists. The Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise is a year-round luxury resort which specializes in offering extensive Guided Mountain Heritage programs, unparalleled skiing in the winter, exceptional food and beverage experiences and a new spa, The Spa at the Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Fairmont Hotels, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise Hotel Lake Louise
- Chateau Lake Louise
- Fairmont Lake Louise
- Lake Louise Fairmont
- Fairmont Hotel Lake Louise