“Stayed at the inn”

Lake Louise Inn Restaurants
Ranked #21 of 37 Restaurants in Lake Louise
Cuisines: Canadian
Description: Legends Restaurant Timberwolf Pizza and Pasta Cafe Explorers Lounge The Gazebo
Reviewed 15 July 2013

Eat there on our first night. Food was good. Service was friendly. Enjoyed the food which was well cooked and presented.

1  Thank Sheila W

Reviewed 4 March 2013

Had breakfast at legends, hot buffet was good but choice of fruit was flimsy. I can't eat dairy or wheat so I usually eat lots of fruit and veggies at buffets. I was hoping for more then canned peaches and dry orange wedges. My boyfriend had the continental instead and couldn't find butter for his very dry muffin and when we asked for some, it took until we were finished eating for it to get there.

Reviewed 1 October 2012

I've eaten here twice and admit that once I knew I'd be staying in Lake Louise, I'd be dining here. The Calzone is amazing, served with delicious, fresh greek salad the generous portion is both filling and nutritious. The service was not over bearing and the food was prepared and served quickly, bill paid and we were on our way! Food was reasonably priced too. A great evening.

3  Thank lsj321
Reviewed 11 September 2012

Good food, just the regular restaurant food you would expect though. Nice servers, relaxing atmosphere. Less busy then the Mountain Restaurant.

1  Thank blaHhhhhhh
Reviewed 4 June 2012

While the service was faultless and the Canadian beer great. The meal was not. The so called pork spare ribs were difficult to eat because they had sat in the deep fryer for way to long.
The burger consisted of a slab of ground lean beef with tomato chutney and a small amount of cheese. The burger was absolutely tasteless for such basic seasoning such as onion or garlic etc. The bun was rather chewy too. I do not regard this as a kitchen failure rather management cost cutting on the basics of good cuisine.Having worked in a kitchen I have tended to be sympathetic to staff but in this case I would rate the meal 4 and a half out of ten.

1  Thank davidwagg