“Good breakfasts”

Lake Louise Inn Restaurants
Ranked #20 of 35 Restaurants in Lake Louise
Cuisines: Canadian
Description: Legends Restaurant Timberwolf Pizza and Pasta Cafe Explorers Lounge The Gazebo
“Good breakfasts”
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Good selection breakfast buffet, good value if one has the full choice option. Pleasant and courteous staff,

Visited June 2014
1 Thank W H

• Korean first
“humm..good pizza !”
Reviewed 27 June 2014

Timberwolf pizza and pasta café have a very good pizza , staff was very freindly . I will be back here for sure..the places where limited when we arrived so be early!

• Visited August 2013
Petworth, United Kingdom
“Just fine - more than adequate”
Reviewed 4 May 2014

We stayed in this hotel for part of our ski trip. Dining was fine for what it was, not haute cuisine (we went across the street to the Post Hotel for that) but Fairly price and adequate. Burgers, pizza, short order things, etc.

• Visited January 2014
Denver, Colorado
“Overpriced in Lake Louise,AB”
Reviewed 30 April 2014

I am a bus driver and had a room booked at the Lake Louise Inn while my party was staying at the "Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise" . They are not the first choice of hotels, but they do have nice rooms. My criticism started in the morning. While most hotels have breakfast included, this one has not. And it wouldn't have been of any concern if this place would serve breakfast at a reasonable price and quality. I was taken aback when I saw their menu. Full breakfast from the buffet was $17.50. And what they offer there is nothing out of the ordinary. For that amount of money I normally eat a very succulent dinner at most restaurants. A single piece of toast would be billed at $3,50 and a two egg, two toast breakfast would take $14.50 out of my pocket. That is plus tips of course for the waiter serving you coffee. When I "settled" for cereal to the price of $6.00 they had skimmed milk only. Asking for whole milk caused one of the waiters go looking for it, (which I thought was nice of him) but they didn't have it. So I went without breakfast. Lake Louise is a nice place to visit, but be sure to check on what is included in your stay.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank harwerth
Lacombe, Alberta, Canada
“Food was okay and service was poor this time but we will be back.”
Reviewed 16 March 2014

We ate here between Christmas and New Years. They gave us a private room for our group of 13. The service had been good until we realized the waiter forgot to order one of the meals. That was not appreciated after a hard day of skiing. It was also surprising considering the restaurant was not that busy. That meal finally came and was not charged. The food was ok. The Bison burgers were nothing special and the pasta was just ok. My wife and I had duck breast which was very good. This is a safe restaurant to go to. We will be back. If you have not been there you should. The decor is fantastic and they food is never bad. The cost is reasonable considering you don't have many options in Lake Louise.

• Visited December 2013