“Not good”

Ranked #33 of 37 Restaurants in Lake Louise
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 28 August 2014

The restaurant is on the second floor and is very busy. The menu said they had 100% beef hamburgers so we opted for that. We couldn't eat them. The meat was not beef. I've never tasted tofu but I thought maybe that's what it was or it was beef with so much filler you couldn't tell what it was. Maybe we should have gone with the chinese food - who knows.

1  Thank purplemoon4

Reviewed 18 August 2014

We ate here during our one night in Lake Louise in May 2014. There were not a whole lot of other options. We arrived during a very busy time with an obvious tour bus full of people already seated and waiting for meals. The two servers were run off their feet but the orders were taken quite quickly and the food arrived in a reasonable time considering the number of people in there. The food was good and quite reasonably priced.

1  Thank Thirko
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Had to wait in line to get in. My food was luke warm, tasteless and way over priced. I don't know why anyone would go there twice..

1  Thank oldcartours
Reviewed 4 August 2014

We stopped here for dinner as it was one of the only places in the area that we could find. It was school cafeteria quality, with prices that were higher than many ski resorts. I wasn't expecting a culinary experience or anything, I just wanted something to eat. I got an incredibly greasy frozen puck of a hamburger that cost $14, and my wife's was the same. Those, by the way, were among the cheaper items on the list. The bathrooms were very dirty and looked like a bear had paid them a visit. We both felt awful after eating there. I'd rather skip a meal than return there. Not good.

1  Thank Dustin10
Reviewed 3 August 2014

We had lunch here in late July, 2014. We were seated quickly, despite the village being pretty crowded. It was a little late for typical lunch, though, around 2:00 pm. Our waitress was fine. I had a grilled cheese sandwich. The bottom piece of bread was so soggy, I literally couldn't eat it. I peeked off the top half and folded it and ate it, only because I was really hungry. It was honestly a pitiful excuse for a grilled cheese sandwich. I suspect it was made in a microwave. My husband and son both had the chicken burger. My husband thought it was horrible, my 13 year old said it was, "very boring, but I guess it was okay." This from a kid who normally likes things extremely plain. Our other two younger kids had chicken tenders and fries. They were just okay, too. No one in our family would ever eat there again. The trouble is, your options are extremely limited for food around Lake Louise. Wish we would have tried the lodge where the gondola ride was instead. Of course, it is possible that their other food is great, maybe the Chinese food, but what we had was not.

2  Thank Noinod5