“Breakfast”

Mountain Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Mountain Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #23 of 35 Restaurants in Lake Louise
Price range: US$8 - US$15
Cuisines: Asian, Korean, International, Canadian
Good for: View, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Description: Great location for travellers who need a quick bite Great views from our terrace Eclectic menu offering steaks, pastas, and Asian inspired dishes
Huntersville, North Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Breakfast”
Reviewed 4 July 2014 via mobile

Good food and service! Unique breakfast items! Service was quick and pleasant. Try the French toast!

Visited July 2014

• Korean first
Aylesbury, United Kingdom
“Excellent value”
Reviewed 4 July 2014

Having read the reviews I was not sure about this restaurant but happened to want to eat in Lake Louise. The menu is simple but adequate. We ordered the chicken and rib combo it was delicious, and the waiter was brilliant. We then ordered a dessert and the waiter advised us that it was quite big we may want to share... But we could order another if we wanted. He was correct the cake was rich and perfect to share. Couldn't fault the food or service, it was equal to other posher style restaurants.Definitely reccommend

• Visited July 2014
Calgary, Canada
“crap!!!”
Reviewed 2 July 2014

absolutely worst experience ever in my life!!! wait forever for bad food....have had bad experiences with both lower prices eateries in lake louise....you get what you pay for i guess....which is a lot!!!

Visited July 2014
Richard_Yuh, General Manager at Mountain Restaurant, responded to this review, 4 July 2014
I am very sorry you had a bad experience at our restaurant. We are more than happy to take care of you next time you are in town.
Yes we are quite busy in July and August, and that is no excuse. Once again I am very sorry you had a bad experience with us and hope you would give us another try. We are continually striving to provide good service with good food in a tourist area.
Philadelphia, PA
“Dinner was a disaster”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

I cannot imagine how anyone would have a good experience at this restaurant. The food and service were substandard; in need of a make-over by Robert Irvine of Restaurant Impossible. Our waiter did not have his head in the game. The order was not properly placed, so we were waiting for 35 min in an uncrowded restaurant to be served. My wife was supposed to get soup with her batter-fried cod, but got an unwanted salad instead. The salad's mini-tomatoes were not in good condition and the leaves were too wet. The fried cod was tasty and moist. Her cream of broccoli soup was good. My 10-oz medium-rare ribeye came undercooked and unseasoned. The interior of the steak was still cool to the touch! I had to send it back to be fixed. The beef was quite chewy and lacking in beefy taste. My salad had decently dry leaves. The water glasses were not refilled unless requested. The seats were rather uncomfortable. The menu selections seemed limited from a dinner standpoint. Yes, there are not a lot of family dining restaurants in Lake Louise Village, but this one is no solution to the problem.

• Visited June 2014
Richard_Yuh, General Manager at Mountain Restaurant, responded to this review, 1 July 2014
I am really sorry for your bad experience. It would be helpful if you knew who your server was. It would have been on the receipt you received. We do take pride in our food, and try to improve our service daily.
We choose to have a smaller menu, as we produce most of menu items in house, like our soups, sauces and cut our own steaks. If you are back in the area, we are happy to give you complimentary meals. Once again I apologize for your experience
Farmingdale, United States
“Okay dinner”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

My husband and I dined here one night at 7 pm. Our meal was fine, not great. My Asian platter was good but a bit spicy. My husband's Gorgonzola Fettucine was pretty bland. We felt our waitress Kaitlyn was rushing us and not as attentive as could be and wanted to go home for the night.

Visited June 2014
I am sorry your experience was not up to par. We are constantly working on improving our service daily. I will talk to our chef's about the flavour of the pasta. Thank you for stating the server's name as this is really helpful as the manager of the business. If you are back in the area again, we are more than happy to accommodate you with complimentary meals.