“Great food and service!!!”

Lake Louise Station Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 37 Restaurants in Lake Louise
Price range: US$18 - US$40
Cuisines: Canadian
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 21 May 2014

Teri was a fine waitress and the "special of the day" 3-coarse meal was wonderful!! I would recommend dining here with it's unique ambience!

There are newer reviews for Lake Louise Station Restaurant

Reviewed 18 May 2014

For ambiance, service, menu selection and a bit of train spotting it is hard to beat what's on offer at the Lake Louise Station Restaurant. The old train station has been lovingly restored and works incredibly well as a restaurant. The food was good and the menu choice included some Canadian specialities - like elk burger and bison short rib. The staff are very personable and knowledgeable about the history and restoration of the station itself. Altogether we had such a delightful evening that we returned again for a second visit just two days later. Our thanks to James (who served us both times), Robert and Taylor and the cocktail waitress whose name we didn't catch for making both evenings so enjoyable. Oh! And mustn't forget the rhubarb pie - wonderful!

Reviewed 11 April 2014 via mobile

Really enjoyed the look and feel of the place from the vintage posters to the crackling fire and the trains rolling by. The staff was great and very friendly. Tried two mountain size Caesars (vintage and fiesta) and they were GREAT! However my bison burger had a cold thick bun that really threw off the taste. I would go back and try something else next time.

Reviewed 30 March 2014

I have held last week a big conference at the Lake Louise village, and we chose to have the conference banquette (for 70+ people) at the Lake Louise Station Restaurant. I am very glad we did. All the participants told me afterwards that they really enjoyed food, the atmosphere, the decor and the location. We had two big rooms only for our group, and it was very pleasant. I especially value that participants could choose their entrees right during the dinner. I only have highest recommendations for service and and hospitality and for all the help they had to me, first timer in a banquette organization. I plan to make a conference once again in a two-three years at the same village, and will be looking without hesitation for the same place for out banquette.

Reviewed 14 March 2014

The rhubarb pie is worth every calorie. Do not die before eating this wonder. The location is romantic. The food lovely. Service friendly and ask for the tour.