“Superb!”

Good for: Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
“Superb!”
Reviewed 10 June 2014 via mobile

I have lived in Calgary my entire life and never before stayed and dined at the Post. What a mistake! This has to be one of the finest hotels I have ever stayed at anywhere. The rooms are comfortable, bathrooms roomy, a great shower, comfortable beds, quiet, a great fitness area, pool and spa. The staff are friendly and the owner is ever present to ensure you are enjoying your experience. The restaurant is amazing. It is undoubtedly the best restaurant in the Bow Valley and among the finest in Western Canada. Why didn't I start coming here years ago? I will be back: often!

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Steve A

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Sherwood Park, Canada
“Outpost Lounge”
Reviewed 4 June 2014 via mobile

Every time we come to Lake Louise we stop for lunch or dinner at the outpost lounge in the Post Hotel. The atmosphere is awesome and the food is incredible. We always have the same thing the Hungarian goulash with red cabbage and spatzle. Absolutely delicious and really well priced. Of course a beer or two has to go with that!

2 Thank J Michael M
Petworth, United Kingdom
“Memorable dining experience.”
Reviewed 4 May 2014

I agree with other reviewers about the Post Hotel ... this was about our most enjoyable dining experience of our two week ski trip. Everything about it was "Comfortable". The food was excellent without being twee. The service was attentive without hovering, the dining room and lobby were like and well kept old friend and sunken rom by the little piano bar where we opted to have our coffee was like the a best clubhouse study room you could wish for. Well done Post Hotel.

• Visited January 2014
Saanich, Canada
“The best - still”
Reviewed 9 April 2014

After staying with the boys on and off for 30 years I can say there is no better hotel stay than the Post - in Alberta or BC. The Chateau may have the grandeur but the post has the personality and food experience other hotels can only envy.

Visited May 2013
Winnipeg, Canada
“My favourite restaurant”
Reviewed 2 April 2014 via mobile

This restaurant is classy. The atmosphere is homey. The welcoming and cheerful staff greet you when you come into the hotel and into the restaurant. We have eaten there for lunch and supper and both meals were delicious. The service is the best I have ever had. It is one of the most expensive restaurants we eat at but it's worth every penny. The only thing I didn't like was when they asked us if we would like tap water or sparkling water. I had tap but my husband decided to have the sparkling water. This showed up on our bill, $7. We weren't told we would be charged extra for it. But other than that, it's the perfect restaurant.