“Really good”

Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Sunnyside
“Really good”
Reviewed 27 February 2012

Very good thai food. Restaurant is tiny so the service is very prompt. I particularly love their green curry with coconut rice.

Visited May 2011
2 Thank naheli

Calgary, Canada
“Best Thai in Calgary...by far”
Reviewed 18 February 2012

Bloody lovely! I recommend the red curry with chicken, absolutely delicious. The server (maybe owner?) Lovely fellow who always strives to make the dining experience a good one. I have loved Thai food for a long time and this is the kind of place that you can't get enough of.

Visited February 2012
1 Thank samynwa
Toronto, Canada
“Great Restaurant!”
Reviewed 2 January 2012

We ate here in March 2011, and had made reservations as the restaurant is small, and it is always advised to make reservations (unless attending at a non peak time). There are about seven tables here, with nice white table cloths. The decor is simple, elegant and understated. The servers are attentive, courteous and knowledgeable, and the food is served within a reasonable time frame. No long waits! We both had Cashew Nut Chicken and also ordered Spring Rolls as a side dish. They are licensed and the wine list is extensive. There is limited paid parking down the street as Kensington is best for walking - like the Beach neighbourhood in Scarborough Ontario.
Kensington boasts many restaurants within walking distance and they are all unique and delicious!! This restaurant is no exception! Wonderful place to go ...

• Visited March 2011
1 Thank highlandancer
Calgary, Canada
“Review embodies take-out service only...”
Reviewed 21 December 2011

Drove up to this place last night and decided to order the Pad Thai for take out. Oh how many times we have passed by and I said to myself, "Self, I wonder how this place is?" Shrimp pad thai was ordered, 3 chiles! HOT! It took 5-10 minutes and brought it home piping hot. The portion size was just OK, perhaps below average. 4 shrimp included and yes, I always count how many I get to decide the quality of the dish for the price. This pad thai obviously had peanut butter in it which is A-OK as I like a little sweetness to the dish. The noodles were thicker than normal, like fettucine. Fresh lime and peanuts added and an oddly healthy portion size of finely juliened carrot. Too much of it that took the place of where more pad thai could have been. No leftovers as I normally have with this portion size and if I ever order again I will ease up on the chiles from here - I was up most of the night with heartburn! My bad!
Value OK, service good, food average!

• Visited December 2011
1 Thank islandhopper72
Calgary, Canada
“Delicious tastes of Thai ---- in Calgary”
Reviewed 7 November 2011

This restaurant is warm, cosy and has a well lit vibrant atmosphere. We visited the place on Saturday and were surprised to see it almost full. The server is kind and courteous, however if she were more knowledgeable about making suggestions would have been appreciated. We chose to have the Tom Yum Kai (chicken) soup for starting with, followed by "Khow Pad" Thai Fried Rice (Pork) and a "Gaeng Panang" Thai Curry (Pork), the servings are just right for two people. Its sumptuous, tasty, filling and mind it total value for money at the end of your dining experience. I do feel the wine/liquor menu is priced highly, but the food menu is reasonable priced.
One will exit the restaurant full of praise for this place, the service is steady and gradual not rushed, so that one can enjoy the delicious-thai food.

• Visited November 2011