Acclaim Hotel Calgary Airport
  • Breakfast included
US$244
US$157
  • Restaurant
Best Western Plus Suites Downtown(Calgary)(Great Value!)
US$113
Hotel Elan
  • Breakfast included
US$87
1,230 results
All reviewspacini restaurantcalgary airportbread barhot tub on the roofsmall tvattached restaurantgreat hotellong term parkingdvd playerrain showerfree shuttleshuttle servicenext morningon site restaurantwake up callcomfortable bedsrental car
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 March 2012

I always stay with the Acclaim during my trips away and leave my car in their care until my return. The restaurant located in the hotel in excellent and the shuttle service is the best available for drop off and pick-up at the airport. The hot tubs located on the roof are awesome for soaking the travel-weary and the room amenities are superb. Nice touch to have weigh scales in the rooms to assist in checking weight of luggage before airport.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank LeeShe C
Reviewed 7 March 2012

I fly in and out of Calgary all the time on business and bounce between the Acclaim and the Best Western Premire. When I first started staying at the Acclaim it was kept very clean and had a great breakfast in the morning. Now cleaning is still ok, but not as exceptional as previous visits, I also stayed for over 10 days was not upgraded to a room with fridge\microwave, which is the standard at Best Western. From now on I will be staying at the Best Western Premire.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Jay W
Reviewed 6 March 2012

This hotel was fantastic. The room was very clean and modern with great amenities (big soaker tub, tv in the bathroom, free wifi, movie rentals and hot tub on the roof top). We ate at Pacini's, which was delicious - my husband enjoyed the bread bar. The hotel was very close to the airport as well. Upon checking out of this hotel, I realized I had left my wedding rings on the night table in the room. I called the hotel from the airport and they were able to locate the rings within minutes. They sent my rings back to me via UPS and I received them the following day. I was very impressed with the level of customer service I received. I will definitely stay at this hotel again when in the area.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank BOfromTO
Reviewed 5 March 2012

I stayed here on a stop over, and was pleasantly surprised, the room was tastefully decorated, bed very comfy, and the room amenities more than satisfactory. The front desk was friendly, efficient, polite and helpful. I would stay here again.

Room Tip: I stayed in room 406, very quiet, far from the elevator
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank verynortherngirl
Reviewed 5 March 2012

This is a great hotel near the airport - although the purpose of the trip did not involve flying. The only complaint about the area, and not the hotel, is the distance between Acclaim and any restaurants, bars, or pubs. There is one Italian restaurant connected to the hotel, but unfortunately we checked in 15 minutes before it was due to close. It took us awhile to find anything else suitable, especially late at night.
The hotel however was phenomenal. Very modern, but cozy and comfortable - especially the bed. The only minor complaints about the hotel: the towels were very coarse and we could hear everything going on in the room above us (stayed on the 2nd floor).
I would definitely stay there again though.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple