“going back on my next trip to Calgary.”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Calgary
11th Street Lodging B&B
Ranked #18 of 56 Calgary B&B and Inns
Reviewed 22 October 2012

I didn't realize this was a bed and breakfast and where very nervous at first but it turned out to be a wonderful experience and we couldn't have asked for a better place to stay! The bed was fabulously comfortable, the place spotlessly clean, Breakfast was excellent, and during breakfast we met other guests from all over the world which made for interesting conversation. The host Peter was very friendly. The location is excellent. Very close to all the attractions on 17th Avenue. And not far from the C-train and bus. We will definitely be going back on my next trip to Calgary.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo
11  Thank IMED D

Reviewed 18 July 2012

Stayed for a couple night during Stampede. Were able to walk everywhere we needed. Everything clean and in good working order

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank jusm19
Reviewed 27 February 2012

I stayed here everytime I came to Calgary. I always had great service and a warm welcome upon arrival. The central location allows you to get any place you need to. Not far from the C-train staion or bus stops. The rooms are well kept and very clean. It is a quiet place to stay that you will be able to get a good night's sleep in. Make this your first choice to stay!!!

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled on business
3  Thank Krista E
Reviewed 19 July 2011

The building is very clean, the owners friendly, the beds comfy and the location is excellent. Very close to all the attractions on 17th Avenue. The building is just over 100 years old and has a lot of character. The continental breakfast is perfectly adequate. They even provide shampoo and soap in the very clean wash rooms.

My girl friend's car would not start when she attempted to return home on a week night. I asked the owners if they had a set of booster cables. They promptly went out to their garage, rummaged around and came up with a set then proceeded to boost her car, got it started and helpfully sent her on her way. Small town friendliness and helpfulness in the big city!

I have stayed there twice in the north room, thoroughly enjoyed it and already look forward to my stay there again when next in Calgary.

John Sarjeant,
Nelson, B.C.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled solo
4  Thank John1543
Reviewed 18 July 2011

Five of us booked the house for the week of the Stampede. The house is in a great location with excellent restaurants around it (make sure and eat breakfast at the Diner one block south). It is a charming Victorian, with a beautiful garden and all of the amenities. John was a great host and helped us with parking, restaurant recommendations, etc. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank techie6
Reviewed 12 July 2011

I just want to live my impression of this beautiful place. My son lives in Calgary and i am from Uruguay (South America) so every year my husband and i visit him. The first time, my son booked it for me mainly because of its location near his home. And once we arrived there we were so pleased that we would never change it. Not only for geografical reasons, but for all the rest as well. It is a small, wooden, homely, quiet, clean and peaceful place. The staff is extremely polite and would help you in any way in order for you to have an even better stay.
We always stay in the same room that has internet included and a very nice balcony.
I highly recomend this place, trust me, you will not regret!

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank AbuelaLucy
Reviewed 11 July 2011

It's a simple place but very well located and they offer a good service.
Have no hesitation to recommend it to others.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled on business