“good room, good price” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Service Plus Inns & Suites Calgary

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Service Plus Inns & Suites Calgary
Ranked #56 of 109 Hotels in Calgary
Edmond, Oklahoma
“good room, good price”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 April 2014

Good room at a much better price than either the Glenmore (disgusting) or the Deerfoot. I was upgraded to a suite which was very spacious. Room was clean and very quiet. The staff is very polite and helpful. This will be my regular place when coming to Calgary.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
SPISCGY, Assistant Front Office Manager at Service Plus Inns & Suites Calgary, responded to this review, 19 April 2014
Dear HouZooDad,
Thank you very much for your kind review. I am pleased to hear that your stay with us here was comfortable. I am also happy to hear you received wonderful service from our staff and found the room to be clean and quiet.
The Service Plus Inns and Suites will actually be going to receive the 2014 housekeeping award in Banff this coming weekend, glad to hear we are keeping up on not only our standards but the standards of our guests as well.
I look forward to welcoming you back to hotel in the future and trust that your coming stays with us will be as pleasurable as the first one.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Edmonton, Canada
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 March 2014

hotel stay was adequate. in town for girls volleyball tournament. rooms were clean. pool with hot tub was nice feature to use in hotel. however, the real spoiler was as we were finishing breakfast and as we were leaving, one of the staff members abruptly pointed to us that we had to put the dishes back to the bustray (for dirty dishes) which we didn't see nor were any signs posted. what really frosted us was that other guests who had breakfast at the same time who did the same thing (leaving without putting their dirty dishes away) were never told of this. management, tell your staff member why did this occur as it really embarrassed us in front of other guests who sat their watching us get scolded over this. We felt that we were treated unfairly.

it was just the manner it which the staff member told about this, is rude and abrupt. I hope the readers read this carefully and manager, please take note of this as there will be many readers reading this review!!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank mountainman1154914
SPISCGY, Front Office Manager at Service Plus Inns & Suites Calgary, responded to this review, 26 March 2014
Dear Julie,
I would like to thank you for telling us of your recent stay. It is my understanding you spoke to our Manager on Duty, who provided you a discounted rate as a gesture of initial apology as well as you filled out a comment card addressed to myself for which the manager on duty assured you to look into the matter mentioned and get back to you within 24 hours, as you posted your review within 24 hours of the incident without giving us a proper chance to address it, I will respond to it on here.
We spoke to the staff member involved and I would like to assure her intentions were not to treat you unfairly, or embarrass you, and she feels extremely awful if that is the way it was relayed. On that note the breakfast room is a self service buffet. We try our best to ensure everyone is happy and do all in our ability to make people feel welcome and at ease; we do not feel the need to post signs of rules and regulations for something that is known as simple courtesy. As you probably noticed the staff member in question, English is not her first language, and we have addressed the issue with the agent to make sure the way the information relayed to our customers would not be construed as rude or unwelcoming. On this note I would like to thank you for noticing all the other features of our hotel and its cleanliness, I will ensure to pass it to the appropriate departments. As you review indicates I assure you, as I am sure you noticed we respond to all comments, we take note of all guest feedback to better ourselves.
Sincerely Front Office Manager
Edmonton, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 March 2014

Took my daughters u12 soccer team to provincials. Good and effecient check in. Friendly counter staff. Very clean property. Great pool for the kids. Standard Buffet breakfast.
What was not standard was the staff. Well done Shana. One of the most helpful staff ever.
Never was any question went unanswered or any request. Beds were great. Close to a strip mall 1/2 mile from hotel.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
SPISCGY, Assistant Front Office Manager at Service Plus Inns & Suites Calgary, responded to this review, 22 March 2014
Dear Spoko J

Thank-You for leaving such a great review of your stay with us. We accommodate to many teams and I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I am also pleased to hear that Shana was very helpful in the breakfast room as well as the rest of the staff. Weekends that we host several teams can be very busy but it is nice to hear that the service provided and the friendliness of the staff does not alter. I have passed on your wonderful compliment to her as well as the upper management.
I trust that you will come to see us again, whether it be for a sporting event or perhaps just a get away with the family.
Calgary
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 March 2014

Stayed for business trip, it was very clean and comfortable. No complaints I would stay here again. Great location, close to all amenities. I would recommend staying here. comfortable beds & great view of the mountains.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Dear Jody O,

Thank You very much for your wonderful review. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us while in town on business.
We welcome you back anytime and I trust that your future stay with us will be as enjoyable as the last.
Lacombe
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 February 2014

We stayed in the king-jacuzzi suite. Thankfully the hotel was not busy as the room is right beside the elevator. The room was large and comfortable.

The breakfast was mediocre at best. I have stayed at many hotels with a serve-yourself breakfast and this was probably the weakest although I did appreciate that they had gluten-free choices. I would suggest to the hotel to revisit the eggs, have more staff on to clean up and fill things like the juice machine (all were empty) the hot food (bacon was empty) and the milk for cereal. This would not deter me from staying there again but I would probably go out for breakfast rather then eat there.

Room Tip: Ask where your jazuzzi suite is. Having gone for a romantic weekend, having a room right at the ele...
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
SPISCGY, Assistant Front Office Manager at Service Plus Inns & Suites Calgary, responded to this review, 12 February 2014
Dear Jv88265
Thank you for your review, I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us in the Jacuzzi Suite. However I am disappointed to hear that you were not happy with the breakfast that we offer to our guests, as you mentioned you felt it was mediocre and weak compared to others that you have experienced. We take reviews very seriously at the Service Plus Inns and welcome feedback from our guests as it is the best method for us to improve. Your comments have therefore been taken into great consideration. Your review stated that some of the items were low or had run out while you were in the breakfast room. I understand this frustrating as a guest; however our staff work very hard to replenish the items as soon as possible, unfortunately at busy times it can take a little bit longer for everything to be replenished. Aside from this you did not specify why the breakfast would be considered weak and we would like to welcome you to provide us more information so that we may continue to improve our services.
I am glad to hear that you will come to stay with us again and I hope that you will be willing to give the breakfast another try, we are currently in the process of making some changes to the breakfast room and you may find it different from your first experience.
Golden, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 January 2014 via mobile

Have stayed here several times, never disappointed! Front desk efficient & friendly. Tons of lighted parking and easy place to access. The entire property is well kept. I would highly recommend the place!

• Stayed January 2014
1 Thank Dan M
Winnipeg, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 January 2014

We stayed with a ringette team from Winnipeg. The staff was very friendly and helpful. They were always willing to go the extra mile for us. We had games all over the city but with the Deerfoot Trail close by getting anywhere was quick and easy. Excellent place for teams to stay! I would love to go back to Calgary for vacation and will stay at Service Plus Inns & Suites. All the stay is wonderful but Lorraine in particular is amazing. She was always willing to do anything to help the team! The rooms were comfortable, complimentary water each day was great for the players, very quiet at night giving us all a great nights sleep and a good breakfast each boring! Wonderful! I recommend any team or visitors to Calgary to stay here!

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
SPISCGY, Assistant Front Office Manager at Service Plus Inns & Suites Calgary, responded to this review, 21 January 2014
Dear TEAM95,
Thank you for your extremely wonderful review. I enjoy hearing that our staff at the hotel goes the extra mile to ensure the comfort of all our guests. I will be sure to pass on to the upper management your kind words especially regarding Lorraine. She will be pleased as well to hear that you and your team enjoyed your stay.
I hope that you are able to come back to Calgary at some point for something other that a tournament. We have promotions and packages offered year round from our hotel and as you know are more than happy to send you in the direction of some great attractions this city has to offer.
You and your team are always welcome back, it was a pleasure to have you all here.