Service Plus Inns & Suites Calgary
US$181
US$192
US$182
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Plus Port O'Call Hotel(Calgary)(Great Value!)
US$115
US$112
US$181
US$173
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Suites Downtown(Calgary)(Great Value!)
US$154
US$114
US$162
US$142
US$508
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsdeerfoot casinosausage pattiesfront deskincluded hot breakfastbreakfast roomjacuzzi suitehot tubwould stay here againpool areaclean comfortable roomslots of pillowsa great stayyogurtroom was largesized bedspent one nightice machine
Reviewed 23 June 2010

Location is good if you don't mind driving to restaurants, malls, etc. Considering the hotel is in an industrial area, and fairly close to a casino, it was very quiet. The rooms are very clean and comfortable. The staff were pleasant. Good selection of food available for breakfast. We stayed for six nights and would not hesitate to stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Foothills010
Reviewed 13 March 2010

We came up for a fun relaxing weekend and booked a suite at Service Plus Inns & Suites. First impression of the hotel was great!! The hotel was also a pretty poplular place for sports teams. That should have triggered an alert right there!!

Our room was by the elevator on the fourth floor, not a good place to have a room. Saturday morning woke to people talkng loud at the elevator at 6 am, needless to say that was just the beginning of the noise. Kid kicking their soccer ball against the wall, our door, parents talking loud....maybe they just didn't realize that people are in the rooms by the elevator.

Housekeeping starts early at this hotel. They came to our room around 10 :15, I told them we would be out for the day at 11 a.m. They said okay, sorry for disturbing us, which they weren't. I figured that they would come back and clean the room after we had left. NOPE they sure didn't!! Front desk was accomodating though, apologizing and telling us we could go to the front desk for any amenities we needed.

Although I think the hotel is nice and the staff is very accomodating I am not sure if I would stay here again. Definately not if there were sports teams and I had to have a room by the elevator. Ask where you are located in the hotel when you do stay!! I would recommend my friends with kids, and sports teams to stay here.

Maybe the hotel could post a sign for guest to be respectful of others when in the hall and waiting for the elevator etc. It was bad!!

Stayed: March 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Wanda D
Reviewed 3 February 2010

my partner and i had a jacuzzi room,, it was so very clean.. we had lots of pillows and lots of towels.. it was very quiet.. the pool was warm, the breakfast was wondefull.. we have not one complaint to say abt our stay.. the front desk people we fantastic.. Great service all the time we stayed there.. We go to many places but this one tops it all... I would recomend it to everyone..

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank stars67
Reviewed 1 December 2009

My husband and I had just crossed the entire Plains area in a move from Milwaukee, Wisconsin to Edmonton. We had a cat in a carrier and a Great Pyrenees in the back seat of our Honda Civic.

We wanted something not too expensive, but that took pets. Most of the Trip Advisor reviews for pet hotels in Calgary were a not super positive, but this place was new, so I thought I'd try it. When I told my husband (who was driving) that it was right off the Deerfoot, he nodded enthusiastically. He'd lived in Calgary for years, and we'd done all the tourist stuff years ago before we were married. This time, we just needed a clean, comfortable bed for the night. What a great find! It even still has "that new hotel smell."

The checkin was easy, and we were put on the first floor. Our room was spacious and clean. The beds were comfortable, and we did just fine. Obviously, in an industrial area, our view was of the parking lot. For our purposes though, it served the need well. The toiletries smelled fabulous too.

The breakfast was outstanding as these sorts of hotels go. Waffles, toast, fruit, various types of tea and coffee, cereal, etc. My only suggestion would be to get some large trays for folks who don't want to eat in the breakfast area. I wanted to take our breakfast back to our room so we would not be leaving the pets alone. The attendant was able to find a very small one for me (that usually held glasses at the buffet). Even then, I needed to make two trips. Other than that, no complaints. The parking was free, and there were luggage carts to carry all our bags and accoutrements (pet dishes, food, cat litter and kitty box etc).

They even gave us a coupon for a return stay. Will definitely return when we get down to Calgary again. Which should be soon.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 November 2009

This was definitely a nice place to stay in Calgary. Very new, clean, quiet, with friendly staff. A very nice room, as well, comfortable bed, seating area, nice bathroom with good toiletries. It's in a bit of an industrial area, so the only restaurant really nearby is the one up at the casino. But with a car, it's fine. There was a summer special on, so it was excellent value. The pool is a bit small and the waterslide a bit scary for small kids, but I appreciated that it had its own washroom and shower right there. The hot tub was nice. And breakfast! I thought "sure!" when they advertised a free hot breakfast, but it really is - eggs, bacon, sausages and a wide variety of the usual continental breakfast items, too, served in a nice room. I'd definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled as a couple