1. Incredible team. From check in, to after work cocktails, to check out, the Westin's team are personable, welcoming, and always ready to help. The little extras such as a bottle of water offered by the lobby staff when I came back from a run to the hotel wide commitment to conserving natural resources added to an already beautiful and comfortable hotel.
2. Elegant rooms. I stayed on the tower side and the room was spacious with lots of natural light. The shower and bathroom had modern fixtures and great smelling toiletries. The bed was very comfortable, it reminded me of home.
3. Location. Central location to the business hub of Calgary, 2 blocks from vibrant local restaurants, 5 minute walk to a huge indoor mall, and my favorite - 3 blocks from the river and park. If you enjoy a great walk or run outdoors, the Westin is an ideal location!
4. Amenities. I didn't use the fitness center or the pool because the weather was so nice, but I did go and see them out of curiosity. The pool is indoors and heated, I wish I would have brought a bathing suit. The fitness center is well maintained, sleek, and has quality equipment. Essence has great breakfast - the buffet has a lot of options (the chicken basil breakfast sausage was light and tasty!) the blueberry Greek yogurt pancakes from the menu looked great too!)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of one of Canada's most exciting cities, The Westin Calgary is located downtown where the major business centre meets the city's outdoor activities and first-class dining. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Starwood, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Southall Travel and TravelUp so you can book your The Westin Calgary reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Calgary Hotel Calgary
- Westin Calgary
- Calgary Westin