Delta Hotels Calgary Downtown
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
The Fairmont Palliser(Calgary)
Hotel Arts(Calgary)
1,340 results
All reviewsbow valleyriver viewnice hotellobby barwithin easy walking distancecalgary downtownstephen avean upgradebreakfast buffetrestaurant staffunderground parkingbusiness tripspacious roomlong flightpool and hot tubmini fridgestayed here for one night
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 August 2012

I think I stay in a lot of hotels. I am fairly particular. If you are staying in downtown Calgary and going to an even at the saddledome this is the hotel for you. It is wonderful and the staff are efficient. I suggest you get an upgraded king size room. The room service is awesome, except for the crab and salmon cake tasted like tinned salmon (gross). The breakfast is only until 10 on weekends which isn't late enough for me without kids but great when I have kids. The beds are comfy and have luxuious duvets. Lastly I have never had a valet at this hotel tell me that they couldn't help me get a taxi and have never waited for more than 10 minutes. THat said its 15 min walk to saddledome.

Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank cmorevacays
EAatDBV, General Manager at Delta Hotels Calgary Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2012

Thank you for your 5 star review. Wonderful to hear you enjoyed our location and our staff served you well. Thank you for your feedback on our crab & salmon cake. We apologize that your meal was not up to our standards. Your comment has been sent to the culinary team to improve for our next guest. Thank you again for your comments, we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 15 August 2012

Pretty happy with our stay here. Affordable, comfortable, nice people, amenities, within walking distance to good bars and restaurants. The parking garage was disgusting and smelled awful, but the place itself was reasonable for what we paid.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank tyrannosauruswrx
EAatDBV, General Manager at Delta Hotels Calgary Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2012

Thank you for your review. Glad to hear you liked our location and you had a comfortable stay. Thank you for your feedback on our parking garage. We have recently painted the elevator landings, this may account for the smell. We do apologize that our parking garage did not meet your standards and we will speak with our team about improvements. Thank you again, we look forward to your next Calgary visit.

Reviewed 13 August 2012

I guess Calgary is expensive because this hotel certainly was quite pricey for what you get compared to other Canadian cities. The lobby and public spaces are a bit dated, the rooms are satisfactory and the breakfast buffet is quite good. I stayed at the Westin in downtown Edmonton the following night and got a far superior room for 2/3 the price.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Ian H
EAatDBV, General Manager at Delta Hotels Calgary Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2012

Thank you for your review and feedback of your stay. Glad to hear you enjoyed our breakfast buffet and your room. As you mentioned Calgary may be priced differently then other cities. We have a busy downtown, during the week, but we keep our prices competitive with the other hotels downtown. You can always check out our website or call us for the best rate. We look forward to your next visit to Calgary.

Reviewed 13 August 2012

Spent a weekend at the Delta in downtown Calgary while my husband was on a course. It was a standard Delta experience- quick check in, good service, incredibly comfortable beds, nice linens, modern decor.

For downtown, the CAA rate got us a great deal for what we needed.

My favorite part was discovering that the pool & hot tub stayed open until midnight... and that 10pm to midnight were adult only. Meant my husband and I had a nice relaxing swim in a quiet pool.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Palmtreelover10

Thank you for your review, we are glad to hear that you enjoyed your experience. We look forward to another course that brings you to Calgary or just a getaway night. We will welcome you back with the same hospitality.

Reviewed 11 August 2012

I stayed at the Delta Bow Valley during a recent conference held at the nearby Telus Conference Center. My room was very quiet and comfortable, with a pleasing view out over the Bow River. WiFi included in the room rate and worked perfectly. The staff were very professional and attentive. Having a Starbuck's in the lobby was also a benefit. Room was booked under a group rate, although somewhat high ($139/night) seems OK for the area. Local motels were charging more than this for less. Would definitely recommend this hotel to others.

Room Tip: The higher floors have the best views. My view out to the river was great in the early morning and late evening.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank OceanWanderers

Thank you for your review. Wonderful to hear that you had a comfortable and enjoyable stay. Our staff will be delighted to hear that their attentive service was mentioned. We look forward to your next visit, so we can extend the same hospitality.