I never thought booking this bed and breakfast that I would have as horrible of a stay as I did. I was not treated like a customer but an intruder.
When the add said there is no smoking in the house I was very pleased. I noticed that at the same time everynight I could smell smoke coming up through the vent into my room. When I asked the owner about this her response was, "yes I have one as ritual every night, no one has ever complained before. This is my house."
Rude, if you leave the door to your room open for 2 minutes their disgusting beige colored dog comes in and pee's on your things, the chihuahua rips everything out of your garbage and shreds it, let alone if you get to close to the thing it will bite you.
Not to mention the daughters steal your clothes, leave spoiled food on the counter and the stove burners on. Very safe home for house guest. The floors were disgusting, all the sheets smelled of mold and the tv barely worked half the time.
If you want to feel ripped off for the money then by all means. But I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy.