Below is my rating on the categories I experienced. Everything is rated out of 5 (5 being the best)
Staff 5 - Very friendly and accommodating. Genuine smiles (not being phony)
Lobby 4 - Pristine condition and lots of seating if you need to wait for any reason
Room size 4 - Average to above average
Room Cleanliness 5 - Rooms are in great shape and house keeping has kept them shining
Bathroom 3 - Nice looking and modern. Would be a 4 but the shower head seems like it was installed for someone that is about 5'5"
T.V. 4 - Flat screen L.G., Good picture and decent channel selection. Looks like a 37" or 42" but for the size of the room a 46" or larger would be nice
Bed 3.5 - Much better than the beds their sister properties (Westin) use but still not matching up (a little mushy) to the beds that are in Hilton properties.
Gym and Pool 4 - Decent size gym with good equipment and a nice indoor pool that has a steam room off the deck as well
Restaurant 3.5 (Ric's Grill) - Great breakfast, dinner selection is okay but noting that was mind blowing
Overall a solid 4 out of 5!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel, conveniently located to both downtown and the airport, offers plenty of meeting and banquet room space, perfect for your next event. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Calgary Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Calgary Airport
- Four Points By Sheraton Calgary Airport Hotel Calgary