We decided to check-in at the this hotel as we have a 630am flight out of Calgary. The building looks new, parking was not too crowded considering it is Friday and near the holidays. Check-in was a breeze although the lobby is too busy as there is a party going on in their function room/ball room. The room is clean, free bottled water which is a plus. So after dinner, we decide to go to bed at 8pm as we need to be up up by 3am. Everything was doing well until about 12 midnight when we heard people running down the hallway, then you can hear people going in and out of the rooms besides us. Great! I think the party downstairs was over and these idiots decide to extend it inside their rooms. By 1230 am I couldn't take it anymore and decided to warn them. They hid my warning for about 30 seconds and resumed with their party after. Called front desk and complained and they told me their security went home already. They did send somebody over, I think it was their shuttle driver. By that time it was already 1am and the whole family is wide awake already. When we checked out at 330am we did receive an apology from the front desk agents. I guess maybe next time I do decide to check-in here again I will ask for a very quiet room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel, conveniently located to both downtown and the airport, offers plenty of meeting and banquet room space, perfect for your next event. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Calgary Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Calgary Airport Hotel Calgary
- 4 Points By Sheraton Calgary Airport