I was here for a conference for 5 nights. The buffet made several of our members sick on more than one occasion. The rooms smelled of mould. On the last night we had a pre planned dinner at Ric's for 29. They did not staff properly. We waited an hour for our drinks. Another hour for our appetizers and waited even more for our dinner. The best part of my dinner was the potato. Several others also complained about their dinner not being made properly. Our drink bills were completely mixed up and mixed together. It was chaos. We recieved complaints to one of our members room about noise. There was a small handful of us sitting around talking and laughing. No music. No yelling. They proceded to charge us $250 for a noise violation that was before 10pm. I will be definitely filing a complaint with management.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel, conveniently located to both downtown and the airport, offers plenty of meeting and banquet room space, perfect for your next event. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Southall Travel, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Calgary Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Calgary Airport
- Four Points By Sheraton Calgary Airport Hotel Calgary