“Good business hotel”

Ranked #59 of 109 Hotels in Calgary
New Delhi, India
“Good business hotel”
Reviewed 23 November 2013 via mobile

I switched hotel post my first day stay at Calgary. It was a refreshing change. Located in superb area, enjoyed proximity to great shopping area. Room was excellent so was the gym. Recommend for high class business travellers.

Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
M_Sumic, Guest Relations Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Calgary Airport, responded to this review, 25 November 2013
Thank you for your kind words! We look forward to welcoming you back next time you come to Calgary for either business or pleasure.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (69)
South Coast
Reviewed 22 November 2013

We were booked in here by our client as it was close to their offices. Whilst I had reservations about the 'Airport' element (I've had bad experiences with airport hotels) I didn't have to worry. This hotel is in-between the Airport and Downtown so is a good location for getting about. The total is served by a great diner and we had no issues with the food or drinks. The hotel staff are very pleasant and the rooms are spacious and functional. The bed was so good I wanted to take it with me - I've never experienced that in a hotel before!! There were no negatives from my perspective and I would gladly return again

Room Tip: 6th Floor is for 'preferred' guests and you will get free movies and VIP lounge
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Thank you so much for your kind words. We do receive many compliments on the comfort of our beds and we are thrilled to hear you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!
Winnipeg, Canada
Reviewed 21 November 2013

The staff make this hotel my favorite place to stay in Calgary, from Regan and Julie at Ric's, the front desk manager and staff to the house keeping staff all have a smile on their face and make you feel at home. Rooms are very clean, rates are reasonable and it's nice to have a great place in the hotel (Ric's) for all your meals and/or entertainment. Add that it takes me 10 mins to get downtown makes this hotel a great place to stay. I thought it was a great touch at dinner last night when the Chef came out and asked how my meal was, very nice!

Keep up the great work, I look forward to my next stay!

Greg Griffiths

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Hi Greg, Thank you so much for your kind words! Our staff are among our best assets and will be thrilled to hear you appreciate their service and smiles. We look forward to continuing to serve you at Rics and at Four Points Calgary Airport next time you are in town. Thanks again!
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
Reviewed 21 November 2013

well appointed hotel near the airport. The rooms are nice. The gym was good. The hotel itself is nicely decorated. The sportbar/restaurant is excellent for dinner and has great range of beer and wine. only slight issue, the buffet breakfast is not available at the weekend for reasons unclear. good breakfast options still available tho.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
M_Sumic, Guest Relations Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Calgary Airport, responded to this review, 2 December 2013
Thank you for your review. Your feedback is very important to us and we are pleased to hear you enjoyed our facilities and your room. We look forward to welcoming you back next time you are in Calgary!
Calgary
Reviewed 20 November 2013

My stay was actually at the above average to excellent because of the following reason: the gluten free accommodation for the meeting and at the restaurant was not as it could be regarding the communication regarding what cross contamination means to a gluten intolerant guest. The server I had, Dominic took great care of me, it was the lack of communication with the chef that disappointed me. I can always tell a venue/facility who completely understands the needs of a guest who needs gluten free. However, this did not happen at this one, this speaks to the quality of those who oversee the menus and dietary requirments. I am speaking about the "buffet" that was to be for gluten intolerant guests in the educational that wasl held there. In order for a person who is gluten intolerant to feel comfortable eating at a buffet, the following has to happen: 1. The chef explains what is gluten/lactose (if applicable) free on the buffet. 2. All people with dietary concerns should be accessing their food first in order to avoid cross contamination with gluten that may be in other forbidden foods. Dominique was very attentive to my needs as a guest and I commend him on the care he took to addrss them. Thank you for listening. I hope that next time there will be a more clear understanding of gluten free needs with this hotel. The rooms were awesome - clean, spacious and the staff were very helpful and friendly. The restaurant could use more servers.

Calgary
Reviewed 19 November 2013

No complaints at all. I recommend checking their 3-5pm happy hour at the restaurant. Room service was very kind as well but it will cost $4 plus 17.5% mandatory tip.
Wow they really require 200 words eh?

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Edmonton, Canada
Reviewed 18 November 2013

The service in the conference centre rooms is excellent. The food is very good, with a wide range of items to suit all tastes. The staff are attentive and replenish coffee, hot water etc frequently. They make it easy to have a good meeting.

Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Thank you for your review! We do strive to provide an excellent facility to host meetings, and we are happy to hear you found our staff friendly and helpful. Thanks again!