We booked two rooms for a trip to the Zoo. Our friends and their two small kids in one room and us (a couple) in another. We booked through Hotwire and then called to hotel to see if our friends could check in early and if we could be close to one another. The hotel was beyond accommodating! The rooms were clean and very large. The beds were a bit hard but great for hotel beds. We swam at the pool both nights. The steam room, sauna and hot tub were great. The pool is only 1 meter deep but the kids had a great time. We ate dinner one night at the hotel. Great service and great food. Menu items were $14 to $25. Not bad for Calgary. Overall we were very happy with our stay and would highly recommend. Only downside is no robes to go to and from the pool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel, conveniently located to both downtown and the airport, offers plenty of meeting and banquet room space, perfect for your next event. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Calgary Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Calgary Airport Hotel Calgary
- 4 Points By Sheraton Calgary Airport