Hotel Arts(Calgary)
US$106
US$101
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$123/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
US$165
US$157
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$221/night.

Hyatt Regency Calgary(Calgary)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$137
US$119
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$159/night.

US$167
US$136
Sheraton.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$158/night.

Hotel Elan(Calgary)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$138
US$131
US$304
US$173
US$194
  • Restaurant
Best Western Plus Port O'Call Hotel(Calgary)(Great Value!)
US$148
US$131
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$186
US$165
US$124
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
All reviewscalgary airportrics grillsauna and steam roomunderground parkingsunridge mallfree bottled waterclean hotelcomfortable bedsshuttle serviceminute drivesized bedmini fridgelong flightconvenient locationdowntownspggym
Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

If it wasn't my company putting me up in this hotel I would never choose it. the deposit is way above normal $100 it's $250, the room is basic and not worth the price. It was clean I guess but, the desk was sticky. Water took forever to heat up in the early morning. The beds were the worst thing I've slept on, the floor was better. I personally stick with Best Western Plus because I know what I'm getting. This hotel is pricey and its worse than a motel.

If you have a slight back problem or ache somewhere don't stay here you won't sleep. The beds also squeaked and were poorly designed. The lobby was fine. Restaurant too pricey good location for shopping basically it.

Also asked for hypoallergenic pillows as I'm allergic to feather, all pillows were feather. Went out and bought one because the pillows they have that are feel like old moldy pillows inside and had makeup on them from previous person.

Choose the other hotels around it.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank gemini0596
Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

Stayed in four points for 2 weeks during a business trip of my husband.
I really liked the entrance area of the hotel with antiques placed. Rooms are spacious enough. In every room there is iHome for enhanced experience of guests. You get a pass for complimentary breakfast and if you skip the breakfast then you don’t need to worry because you can use that card to get credit in á la carte menu on the same day.
Also, i really admire the Make-a-green-choice initiative of them to reduce the environmental footprint. Under this program, you can reward yourself with $5 voucher or 258 starpoints for each night. You just have to hang the Make a green choice hanger outside of your room before 2am and that means you decline all the housekeeping services for that day.

If you don’t want to collect starpoints against that voucher then you can use it in the hotel’s restaurant to buy delicious food for you.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Thank Harsharndeep Ka... D
Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

They do service, cleanliness and accommodations right. The pool, sauna, steam room and hot tub were very clean. Great, clean gym, heated underground garage to keep car warm up easy. Nice views from the upper floors.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

I stayed there for couple of days. It’s really wonderful to chose this hotel. The employees were very friendly. I will try to stay there if I visit next time in Calgary.
The food was also good and price was reasonable.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

Upon arrival at front desk was created with open arms now that's western hospitality. The check in was fast and professional, the front attended made sure everything was ok. He was overwhelmed with phone calls but managed to check me and get me the two rooms i was looking for. The rooms were quite and well made. I strongly recommended this hotel.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business