“Just O.K.”

Dining options: Dinner, Delivery
Neighbourhood: Altadore
“Just O.K.”
Reviewed 25 March 2012

The food was good, but not worth the trip out of our way to go here. I placed a special order that was not at all what we expected, and not in a good way. The stuffed chicken breast had very little filling and was boring. i could have made it better at home and they required me to order it 48 hours in advance. It couldn't have taken them more then 10 minutes to make.
The extras we picked up from the pre-made counter were good, but we likely won't be back. We can buy this food anywhere and it will be more convenient (and probably cost less).

• Visited February 2012
1 Thank TravelBugCDN2

Calgary, Canada
“Great food, great service, good price.”
Reviewed 17 November 2011

The location I am referring to is the main floor Fresh Kitchen at 2431 37 Ave NE. It is the same company as listed above, just their other location.
I get my lunch at this establishment at least once a week. The staff is always friendly, the chef is passionate and the food is great. Everything is always homemade. You can ask the chef what is in anything and he will tell you. I think all of the staff could actually. There is an air of pride in their jobs at this place. It's refreshing to see.
The coffee is right up there with Second Cup and Starbucks as well.
Prices go from $3-$10 for a lunch without drink. The drink selection is also excellent. It is not your run of the mill cola/pepsi products here.
If you work in the area, try it out! :)

• Visited November 2011
Calgary, Canada
“Where a fool and his money are soon parted...”
Reviewed 4 November 2011

Yup, this is the place they meant in that old saying.
Sure the food quality is good, but no better than a lot of other places in town that cost far less.
This is a convenience store for the rich. I live only a few blocks away, but have not been back since I was charged nearly $80 for a few cheeses and a couple of appetizers, well, I learned my lesson.
Save your money and go to the nice little cheese shop in Garrison Woods.

1 Thank Twyla L
calgary,ab
“Fantastic desserts”
Reviewed 5 October 2011

I often stop by to pick up a lunch or snack but i have to rave especially about the desserts.the cookies,cake and cheesecake are the best

1 Thank bee-bum
Calgary, AB, Canada
“Extremely overpriced. If more reasonable it would be an option.”
Reviewed 11 September 2011

I live nearby and have tried to give this a place, a number of times, a shot. The food is ok, but not special. The prices are over the top. Clearly catering to the time stressed and wallet heavy, I can't justify the prices in my head, even if the convenience is nice.