The Village Park Inn is a well-maintained, five-story Best Western hotel near MacMahon Stadium in northwest Calgary. Five levels of rooms surround a huge central atrium with restaurant and dining areas, as well as a swimming pool and hot tub; walkways on each level provide both access to the rooms and numerous vantage points to the open areas below. Our room also accessed an outdoor balcony; the view was comprised of an adjacent parking lot and nearby rooftops, but provided access to fresh air since the room’s window could not be opened (as far as I could tell). The room had the expected amenities – microwave, bar fridge, flat screen TV and was very quiet. Underground parking is generous, and at $10/day not out of line with other city hotels. Breakfast was included, and well-stocked with a well-organized variety of options in a pleasant environment. Staff were personable and helpful. Unfortunately, the hotel is not in an area designed for pedestrian traffic, so anyone who desires a walk will not find it particularly conducive for a relaxing stroll. However, the C-Train station is about a 5 minute walk away, providing easy access to downtown and the rest of the city without having to deal with the hassle of Calgary traffic. Overall, the rate (around $150CAD for a medium-sized room with two queen beds) is reasonable considering the quality of the accommodation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- FULLY RENOVATED. a new design will capture your eyes. new rooms will give your body a night of sleep that you will always remember. Classy, Modern, and comfortable. a piece of art is ready for you to stay and enjoy . The BEST WESTERN VILLAGE PARK INN is Spacious. Open, Warm and Welcoming. Plus we have great people waiting to serve and accommodate you. Discover this full-service Calgary hotel offering underground parking, high-speed Internet and convenient location in the heart of Calgary. The BEST WESTERN Village Park Inn takes great pride in offering attentive customer care to every guest traveling to Calgary for business or leisure. Hotel guests will find this the perfect location situated right off Highway 1 (Trans Canada) and the Calgary Light Rail System. The University of Calgary and McMahon Stadium are within walking distance from the hotel. World-renowned Children's Hospital and the Foothills Hospital are nearby. Business travelers will be near many corporate locations including the Garrison Business Park. For guests looking for things to do in Calgary, the hotel offers access to the Calgary Zoo, Calgary Stampede and Banff National Park. Each stylish and spaciously-appointed guest room features cable satellite television and high-speed Internet access. Enhanced amenities include an on-site restaurant and cocktail lounge, indoor swimming pool, executive club floor with VIP services and underground heated parking (fee). Business, conference, wedding and ballroom facilities are also available. Stay at the BEST WESTERN Village Park Inn for superior customer service and a great location in Calgary, Alberta! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Ebookers, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Village Park Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Village Park Hotel Calgary
- Best Western Village Park Inn Calgary
- Best Western Calgary
- Calgary Best Western