“A Good Value For Calgary During Stampede Week”

Ambassador Motor Inn
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Calgary
Ambassador Motor Inn
Ranked #101 of 109 Hotels in Calgary
Coconut Creek, Florida
“A Good Value For Calgary During Stampede Week”
Reviewed 13 August 2006

This motel was good value for the money considering that I stayed there during Stampede Week.This motel is in a good Calgary neighborhood close to a bus stop(bus#19). I was pleased with my room and I found their staff to be helpful. At Stampede Time,rooms are at a premium in Calgary.

Stayed July 2006
2 Thank margatemensch2016

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 30 May 2006

May 30, 2006

This was the most disgusting,dirty and seedy place I have ever been in. They falsely advertised that it was clean and newly renovated. Unfortunately upon arriving in our room we sadly discovered it was anything but clean and renovated. The bed sheets had not been changed they were covered in the hair of it's previous occupant. The bathroom had hair on the toilet seat indicating that it was obviously not cleaned. The carpet looked like it hadn't seen a vacumm cleaner in weeks. We immediately checked out. The clerk simply said he was sorry for the inconvenience. When I spoke to the manager about refunding my money she said too bad, no refund. So we were forced to pay $100 dollars for a dirty room that we didn't even stay in and at 3am after having driven 9 hours to get to Calgary, we had to drive around the city looking for a more suitable hotel to stay in for the weekend. I did learn a big lesson from all of this. Before checking into a room, go and inspect it very carefully. Any other place that I had stayed in before I always paid upon checking out, but this place made me pay upon checking in and now I know why. It's so they can scam people. So to anyone who reads this, please beware of this place.

Stayed May 2006
8 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Travellers are raving about these Calgary hotels

winnipeg, manitoba canada
Reviewed 20 November 2005

I stayed at this motel during the summer or 2003 and 2004 for the calgary stampeed, in 2004 many of the rooms had been renovated. The motel had an outdoor pool and a resturant as well. I found the location was great because it is right on the main highway, it was a great value and stay.

• Stayed July 2004