“Incredible customer service!”
Review of Hotel Blackfoot

Hotel Blackfoot
Ranked #21 of 109 Hotels in Calgary
Reviewed 14 August 2014

Our stay at the Blackfoot hotel was over all an excellent experience, mainly due to the customer service. Dominic, at the front desk, was the most helpful of all. He answered any questions we may have had before we could ask them. We would definitely return to the Blackfoot hotel!

There are newer reviews for Hotel Blackfoot

Reviewed 12 August 2014 via mobile

I've stayed in a lot of hotel but I would rate this place the best, and I'm hard to please! Beds were awesome, super clean, modern, and the price is right. It was very quiet, and the staff was great. Pulling up I thought it would be a little dated but wow was I wrong. I don't think I'll be visiting calgary without staying at hotel blackfoot! Very impressed!

Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 August 2014

I've been staying at the Blackfoot off and on for about 15 years, mostly because it is very near my company's Calgary office. The rooms were starting to get kind of tired-looking, so my stay in an upgraded room was a welcome surprise. The rooms seem quite modern and appealing, the room was clean, and the bed was comfortable. As a business traveler, I appreciated the free WiFi, and found it to be reliable and fast enough.

Tip: The hotel isn't walking distance from anything useful or interesting. It is not a good choice if you don't have a car. However, it is a short drive from a shopping center and restaurants.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 August 2014

I was very satisfied with Hotel Blackfoot. The rooms were clean, the beds were comfortable and the shower was excellent. Will stay there again when back in Calgary. Close to Chinook Centre and Deerfoot trail.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 August 2014

I stayed at this hotel over night waiting to go to the Calgary airport and i must say the staff alone made the stay that much better. every staff member that i encounterd greeted me or said good morning , good evening ect, ect. When you would walk up to the front desk to ask them a question they were delighted to see you.

our waitress on the outdoor seating area was super friendly and simply lovely. we did have to wait a while for our food and she was extremely apologetic about the wait all though the food was decent the staff made up for any mishaps

i would stay there again and would recommend anyone to stay there, Thank you to all the amazing staff :)))

Reviewed 7 August 2014

Stayed here as a stopover coming and going from a BC trip. Great rooms. Very nice decor, great TV, bigger size bar fridge, a variety of glassware, comfy beds, and maybe the nicest shower I have ever been in. Nothing is perfect however. The first night we were placed in a room next to the elevator. I didn't notice the noise until it was too late to move. The other thing I wasn't crazy about were the sliding doors to the bathroom. I just didn't feel they afforded the privacy I desire as there was a bit of a gapon the one side. The pillows are also very puffy and nice, but maybe a bit too much for some. Staff at the hotel were very personable and the level of cleanliness very good. The gym was fantastic with great equipment. The treadmill had a big full function screen including video courses you could run. I had so much fun going through some German and New Zealand cityscapes I did 5 miles!

Room Tip: Not next to the elevator if repetitive background noise might bother you.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 August 2014

We had booked in for two nights at a fabulous deal I found online for a regular room. When we arrived we were upgraded to a beautiful king room with many extras included. LOVED LOVED LOVED it! Stayed on for two more nights which they gave us at the same rate we had booked online. Beds super comfy! Rooms spotlessly clean. Service and friendliness was beyond beyond!! EVERYONE seems so genuinely concerned that we were comfortable and happy. I have never experienced this at any other hotel. This is a gem in the middle of Calgary. We will always go here when in Calgary!! Thanks Sean Million for making our stay sooooo memorable!

Room Tip: ask for the 7th floor!!