“wonderful staff”

Ranked #80 of 110 Hotels in Calgary
Reviewed 5 December 2012

1  Thank TARA H

Reviewed 3 December 2012

There are not many reasonably priced choices in downtown Calgary. I think they are overpriced for what they are, but I guess that's what you get in Calgary.
Bed was very comfortable. Bathroom quite small.
Front desk service excellent.
Valet parking only for $15/day extra. Good service.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Elle M
Reviewed 2 December 2012

2  Thank LloydminsterGuest
Reviewed 2 December 2012

Reviewed 1 December 2012

1  Thank Robert L
Reviewed 1 December 2012

Me and my partner only stayed here 3 nights in transit to the Rockie Mountains. When we arrived the staff at the front desk were really rude. They advised me they had made a mistake on my booking and had only booked a queen room, although I had already booked and made a deposit for a king room. I told them I wasn't happy as I had booked this well in advance and with both me a my partner being quiet tall there was a reason why I had reserved it. They told me there was nothing they could do and if we wanted to stay in the jacuzzi king room we would have to pay extra? No one helped us with our bags to our room either. The rooms were average, nothing special. At the end of the stay when we were checking out I gave the lady at the front desk the credit card I wished to pay the remaining balance on, only for her to tell me they had already processed the payment on the credit card I had made the deposit on, which attracted me a nice little international fee. Overall I wasn't very impressed with the hotel and would recommend looking around first.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple