Ramada Plaza Calgary Downtown
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Sandman Hotel Calgary City Centre(Calgary)
  • Breakfast included
ExecSuite(Calgary)
  • Fitness centre
  • Restaurant
  • Breakfast included
The Fairmont Palliser(Calgary)
  • Restaurant
  • Pool
All reviewsrooftop poolbusiness districtstayed here for two nightsan older hotelfront desk staffdowntownbalconiesstampede
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 May 2014

I frequently stay at this hotel. Every visit the front staff (led by Mylene) treat me as a valued customer, regardless if it was my first visit or my 100th! Excellent location, and the staff are always friendly and willing to help.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 April 2014

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 April 2014

I stayed here for 2 nights at the end of March and as soon as I arrived I felt welcomed by the concierge who helped carry my luggage to the front desk (I think his name was Milan). I decided to eat in the bar/restaurant that night where I met an incredibly helpful server called Rose who filled me in with all the details I needed for my stay in Banff. The food was good and well priced, I had a steak sandwich with sweet potato fries and a salad that came to about 17 dollars. The rooms were clean and well presented and the bed was comfy. Once again Milan helped me with directions and how the public transport train in downtown works. I would definitely stay here again. The gym was basic but had everything you needed if you know what you are doing. My only minuscule gripe was where I was staying on the 8th floor the wifi was a bit hit and miss with signal strength but not a major thing at all.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo