Good lokation, although it was in officepart of town. Short walk to ervrything :o)
Breakfast café does really need a manager or change of set up. It was really a mis-managed place, 1. day we waited 1 hour for breakfast(1 person to serv all, and clean up.............. ) then we left and got breakfast i a coffeeshop
2.day it was a bit better, but there was NO struktur in anything by the waiters. When that problem has been solved, I will rate the hotel to 4½ star.
Service at frontdesk fine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The International Hotel and Spa Calgary offer's the best downtown location, great value in room rates, free deluxe buffet breakfast and free WIFI in all guest rooms. All of our Guest Suites include such luxurious amenities as high thread count sheets, pillow top mattress, duvet, and flat screen TV. Our suites range in size from 595 to 750 square feet and offer both living and bedroom spaces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your International Hotel and Spa Calgary reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Calgary International Hotel
- International Hotel Calgary