We picked International Hotel because of Tripadvisors 4 rating and its proximity to Chinatown & attractions. Checked in for 3 nights in a 1-king suite with balcony @ Mature 55+ rate of $206 plus tax. Efficient and friendly receptionist gave us Suite #2407, an end unit on higher floor away from elevator & ice machine, just as we had requested at booking. The spacious suite is beautifully furnished, modern, with a nice view of downtown and the bridge over Bow River. We have been travelling for about a month in Canada staying in many suites and this one is the best looking one. Negatives: (1) The Rockies region is dusty with glacier flour and I had to clean off a layer of dust from most wood furniture surface in this suite. (2) The 2 sham pillowcases were slightly smelly and Housekeeping promtly changed the shams. Regardless of the negatives we would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The International Hotel and Spa Calgary offer's the best downtown location, great value in room rates, free deluxe buffet breakfast and free WIFI in all guest rooms. All of our Guest Suites include such luxurious amenities as high thread count sheets, pillow top mattress, duvet, and flat screen TV. Our suites range in size from 595 to 750 square feet and offer both living and bedroom spaces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TravelClick, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your International Hotel and Spa Calgary reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Calgary International Hotel
- International Hotel Calgary