I decided to stay at the International hotel while in Calgary for a conference and everything about my stay was perfect!! The Front Desk staff on check in was really welcoming and helpful. My suite was spacious, cozy and full of amenities one could only hope for including a yoga mat, straightening iron, aveda amenities, large selection of fashion magazines as well as comfy robes and delicious chocolates on my pillow. The king size bed was so comfy and the white waffle bedding so modern and luxurious. I had room service one night and the food was outstanding and reasonably priced. The location could not of been better. I will be back to Calgary and I will be back to the international. Amazing hotel. Enjoy. I did.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The International Hotel and Spa Calgary offer's the best downtown location, great value in room rates, free deluxe buffet breakfast and free WIFI in all guest rooms. All of our Guest Suites include such luxurious amenities as high thread count sheets, pillow top mattress, duvet, and flat screen TV. Our suites range in size from 595 to 750 square feet and offer both living and bedroom spaces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your International Hotel and Spa Calgary reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Calgary International Hotel
- International Hotel Calgary