We stayed here for 1 night. Our suite on 27th floor was very nice, clean, and comfortable. Good location. Free WiFi worked fine, you need to logon using hotel’s home page, otherwise it will not work. In some reviews I read that you cannot control the room temperature. Yes you can, they have a remote control on the wall that you need to take out and point at the a/c unit.
We did not like the pool area and did not use the pool because of that; it really does look like a military bunker. The staff was nice, however they gave a wrong information about bus #300 to airport. We were told that it costs $8 per person cash only and they do not take US$. In reality the cost is $2.75 if you board any place other than airport. It is probably not a problem for Canadians, but in our case we had exchanged US money for CD$, and at the airport had to change it back to US$. It is not a big deal, but I feel that front desk should know things like that, especially when all banks are closed on Saturday.
We would stay here again and would recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The International Hotel and Spa Calgary offer's the best downtown location, great value in room rates, free deluxe buffet breakfast and free WIFI in all guest rooms. All of our Guest Suites include such luxurious amenities as high thread count sheets, pillow top mattress, duvet, and flat screen TV. Our suites range in size from 595 to 750 square feet and offer both living and bedroom spaces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TravelClick, Odigeo, Priceline, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your International Hotel and Spa Calgary reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Calgary International Hotel
- International Hotel Calgary