This hotel is an excellent choice right in the center of Calgary. I reserved a superior king room, and was given an upgrade to a deluxe king suite at check in. The suite was enormous and very nicely furnished, with a large king bedroom separated from a comfortable living room plus a dining room with a massive dinner table that had seating for 8. The bathroom was nicely appointed, and everything worked perfectly. Several closets and flat screen TVs throughout the suite. Our only issue with the suite was the bathroom lighting.... much too dim. The included breakfast was good, though there was clearly not enough serving staff to keep up with the demand during the 90 minutes of peak load on Saturday and Sunday morning. Only 2 of the 3 elevators were working. So, it took an annoying 10 minutes to get a lift up or down. Parking was convenient, and relatively inexpensive at $8 per night during the weekend... jumps to $28 per nite Sunday thru Thurs night. Overall... a double thumbs up!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The International Hotel Calgary offer's the best downtown location, great value in room rates, free deluxe buffet breakfast and free WIFI in all guest rooms. All of our Guest Suites include such luxurious amenities as high thread count sheets, pillow top mattress, duvet, and flat screen TV. Our suites range in size from 595 to 750 square feet and offer both living and bedroom spaces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelClick, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your International Hotel and Spa Calgary reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Calgary International Hotel
- International Hotel Calgary